GyuLis - Flipped

Based on the movie: Flipped

Please don't hate on anyone here, pure fanfiction.

-

"Mingyu~" Mingyu groaned as he heard the knocks on the door and her voice.

He opened their front door to see Lisa smiling with a dozen of eggs in her hands.

"What's this?" Mingyu asked while looking at her and diverted his eyes to the eggs.

"Eggs." Lisa answered bluntly not noticing Mingyu's glare.

"That's not what I meant, Imeant that--- ugh nevermind." Mingyu snatched the eggs from her hands and went inside his house.

"You're welcome!" Lisa said, with a smile in her face.

She crossed the road and went inside her house.

Mingyu peeked in the curtains to see no one. He sighed in relief and went to their kitchen.

"Mom! Manoban brought another dozen of egg." Mingyu shouted-calling his mom. He went inside the kitchen to see his mother cooking.

"Bring it here." His mother pointed at the counter, making Mingyu obey.

Mingyu heard his dad go downstairs and went inside the kitchen area.

"Is that from the Manoban's?" His dad asked while pointing at the eggs.

Mingyu nodded and cocked his head to the side.

"Throw it away." Mingyu widened his eyes while his mother shook her head.

"No." His mother answered with a glare, "they're just being kind."

"Kind? Really? We don't even know if that eggs are clean." His mother rolled her eyes and went back to cooking, still murmuring negative thoughts about her husband.

His dad turned to look at Mingyu, "throw it."

Mingyu sighed and did what he was told to do.

He went to their yard, and saw their trash bins.

He hesitated to throw it at first but dropped it anyway, the eggs cracking inside the trash bins.

Every morning, Mingyu would always stand by their front door waiting for Lisa and her dozen of eggs.

Before Lisa could knock, he would immediately open the door and snatch the eggs from her.

And the bad part was, he would immediately throw it, trying not to get caught by her.

Lisa went to her backyard, and smiled as she saw many eggs laid by her chickens.

She went to their chicken coop, and went inside. She went towards her favorite chicken's nest and looked if there's any eggs.

And there she saw 5 eggs. She smiled proudly, and patted her chicken.

"Good job." She got her basket, and laid the eggs there.

She explored the whole coop and went out.

She fixed the eggs in the basket and fixed herself also.

A sigh escaped her lips as she went out her house and crossed the road.

She knocked on Mingyu's door. Without a minute, Mingyu immediately opened his door and snatched the eggs.

He slammed his door infront of Lisa making her blink repeatedly.

She sighed and sat on his porch.

Her face was buried in her hands, but her ears heard something.

She looked at her left and right, to see Mingyu standing by their trash bins with her basket of eggs.

She gasped and covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"Mingyu?" Mingyu looked at the source of the voice to see Lisa looking straight at him.

Mingyu stood still when Lisa ran towards her house while Mingyu is watching her.

Mingyu ran towards her and knock on her door.

"Lisa? Lisa? I'm sorry." Mingyu heard nothing and his arms dropped to his side.

He turned around and groaned, "I hate this!"

Mingyu shouted as memories of his father making him hate Lisa and forcing him to obey whatever that is against Lisa.

And he don't even know why.

Thank you for 5K reads💞