KunSa - With you

requested by: younggguk

hey ya'll im bored, ask me any questions (except too personal things) before we get into the oneshot heh.

-

"is everything okay?"

the voice that came from behind me made me flinch a little before turning around.

a smile crept up to my face before giving him a two thumbs up, "all is well!"

that made jony smile at me and ruffle my hair, "that's good, by the way, kun's waiting for you at the backstage."

my head tilted to the side in confusion making him chuckle, "he didnt tell me why though so you better go there so your curiousity and confusion would be at peace."

that made me smile.

it's been a while since i got invited to coach for youth with you and it's such a relief that when i first got here, we already got along and they actually cared for me because of the language barrier.

especially kun.

it's not like we only met that day, we're actually hanging out already before idol producer season 3 came out.

we waved goodbye's at each other before he went to talk to ella.

i made my way to the backstage to see kun on his phone, leaning against the wall.

my feet made its own way to stand beside him, making him look at me.

there i met his dark, deep brown eyes. it always makes my heart flutter everytime our eyes meet.

"hey."

"jony told me that you want me to meet you here, why?" he closed his phone and stuffed it in his pocket.

as he run his fingers through his hair, a shy smile slowly crept up to his face, not breaking our eye contact, "i-i just want to make sure that you're okay."

i cant help but laugh at his response, "that's it?"

"aw come one lisa! you know that im still shy and awkward after that one moment." my laughter slowly faded away as i cupped his face.

his hands held mine as he leaned towards it, "you know that you should always be comfortable with me."

a nod was all i received from him as he kissed my palm, good thing we're the only one at the backstage.

"hey, the program's going to start anytime soon, you guys gotta go out now."

i immediately pulled back my hands and both me and kun looked at the doorway with awkwardness all written in our faces.

we saw jony and ella smiling cheekily at us, "come on guys, stop pretending, it's not like we never knew about you guys."

ella winked at us before closing the door, "dont forget to come out now!"

"yeah yeah!" kun replied to ella's remark before looking at me.

we both broke into fits of laughter.

-

"babe, you okay?"

i heard kun whisper beside me while secretly rubbing my back gently to make sure that im fine.

we're currently sitting in the middle of the stage, the participants sitting behind us. i just finished my short dance performance and im still catching my breath.

"y-yeah, still tired though."

"here." he handed me a water bottle and i smiled at him, "thank you."

while we're conversing about the proformances and also random topics, i suddenly heard ella call out my name.

"lisa, how do you keep your body slim?"

i felt kun pull back his hand from my back and looking down at the table, smiling.

a shy smile showed, without me noticing, at my face, anticipation can be felt at the atmosphere.

i get this question a lot so it's nothing new to me, plus i already know my answer, it's always the same.

"i dont like," i scratched my head in shyness and leaned back at my chair, "diet."

"really?" shock can be seen at my face as fits of laughter filled the studio at ella's reaction to my statement, "why?"

kun faced me with a smile on his face, "because i do pilates, and i dance a lot."

"she dances."

kun answered for me as i chuckled at what just happened.

things are getting better and better as time passes by.

-

guess i just based that last part from the real conversation from the show a ha.