The Black Creature

As walking Hemrion was looking at the ground  following  the feathers when Chase pulled her back.

' What's wrong!, do you want me to fall over!', said Hemrion.

'Shh, be quiet, look what you were going to bump into!', said Chase in a whisper.

They got terrified after they saw a giant black creature which didn't seemed friendly at all.

Hemrion placed her hands in front of her mouth to stop herself from screaming after seeing the massive monstrous creature. It looked like it was sleeping and thank goodness she didn't bumped into it.

' What do we do now? ', asked Hemrion.

' Lets do anything without waking that up', said Chase.

' Of course, I thought you were going to wake that up  ', said Hemrion in a sarcastic voice.

' Alright' said Chase rubbing his head.

' Hey you brought your wand right, we should become invisible.....' said Hemrion while Srem was sitting on Chase's shoulder and continually staring at the black creature.

' Yes! lets try that', said Chase .

Srem jumped off Chase's shoulder and went towards the enormous creature, Srem looked nothing but a mouse in front of it.

' Don't you even!!', Said Chase being terrified  while Srem was about to jump on the creature as Hemrion looked at the map and was figuring out where to get out.

Chase ran and jumped towards Srem but he was a little late, Srem already jumped and he jumped straight on its face which made the creature wake up.

The creature woke up and it started looking at Chase and Hemrion in anger and hunger.

'OH NO!!', said Hemrion as the creature started coming towards them and they both were stepping back and were horrified because of its enormous red eyes.