The Journey Begins

The elves started flying above his head and stared at him and Chase stared back.

'Who .. who are you guys, and why did you bumped into my window!'

The elves started taking to each other in another language and  Chase couldn't understand them. The three elves started flying above his head again and some shimmer was covering Chase and the creatures. When the shimmer stopped Chase found himself not in his room, but in a Forest which had beautiful glowing flowers and tress. He was completely  surprised! when he looked at himself his dress was changed into a big gown. He was just shocked because ten seconds ago he was in his bedroom and now he was in a fantastical forest, just like in a dream. He looked at the creatures and asked where he was, the elves looked confused because they couldn't understand but one of them pointed towards a pocket that Chase had in his gown.

He said 'Oh! this pocket' and put his hand in and there was a letter in there. He read the letter out loud.

Dear Mr. Chase,
From..the people of the Forbidden forest ,

We have brought you here so that you can remove the curse that has been here from a while
All the creatures who were once delighted  are now desperate and sad.
You are the only one who was called for the forest.
Our elves will bring you to us when you will say
" Experden"
Whenever you'll need any help or you would want to come here you can say this spell.

We are looking forward for your help!
From the
F. O. R. B. B. I. D. E. N. F. O. R. E. S. T