The Chosen One

' Wait! Hemrion, where are we even going? where are you taking me?', asked Chase while holding Srem tightly because Hemrion was maneuvering the cloud too fast. He probably didn't wanted Srem to fly away.

' You'll get to know when we'll reach there.', said Hemrion looking vary focused.

They reached there in no time.

' It looks like a library.', said Chase.

' Yaeh!, its kind of a library, but a bit different.', said Hemrion.

' All right, it looks really small.', replied Chase.

' It looks small, but it isn't. lets go.', said Hemrion,

They went inside. The library was incredibly huge.

' Woah!, it looks way more bigger then from the outside. Well! whatever why are we here?' asked Chase.

' I want to show you something, follow me.' said Hemrion while look like she was finding some book.

' Finally!  found it.', said Hemrion, removing the dust from the book and placing it on the table.

' This is what I wanted to show to.', told Hemrion.

The title said, "The Magnificent Book"

' What's this?', asked Chase.

Hemrion looks like she was finding a page. ' Yup! here it is, page 104, " The Green Gleam".

' What! The Green Gleam, Which I saw?' enquired Chase.

' Yes, let me read it'.

Hemrion start reading the book;

"The person who will see the Green Gleam would be the chosen one, having a green dot behind the right ear that glows."

 ' If you saw the Green Gleam,  there would be a green dot behind your ear. right?', asked Hemrion.

' Well Yes!, it's there since I was born.', told Chase.

' Can I see it?', asked Hemrion.

' Sure ', said Chase.

' Yes!, you really do have a green dot behind your right ear.'

' Lets borrow this book form the library.' said Hemrion.

' Okey!', said Chase while they were leaving the library.