The Spell

'Whatt! Me, I am the one who is selected to lift the curse!?' Thought Chase.

'Well what spell did the letter say "EXPERDEN" and if I say this, I would go to another place, where the people of this forest are hiding. Ok this is quite confusing but let's give it a try', said Chase .

'Well Ok!    E. X. P. E. R. D. E. N !  ' and came a cloud of smoke and Chase could feel his feet getting away from the ground and he realised that he was flying on the clouds. He could see the beautiful forest full of glowing little creatures and plants.

'Woah, this place is way more heavenly than it looks from the outside', said Chase . He could see everything below him while he was taking his ride on the clouds.

Just in time, he  landed on a spunky plant, he jumped of and to his amazement he had never seen such beautiful creatures in his life. The creatures were like little monsters, but the ones who wouldn't harm you . One of the creatures offered him a little drink which was glowing. Chase drank it and he liked it a lot. Another creature gave him a  magnificent wand, Chase whipped it around and some shimmer came out of it.

One of a really  foxy creature came to him and said

'Welcome master to the Forbidden forest, I hope you are the one who will lift the curse and set us free, you'll find everything you want in this heavenly place. People may think that this forest is a place full of spirits and ghosts, but that's not true, we do not harm anyone. We are hiding but we make sure that no one enters the forest.'

' Oh my God!! No way, woo hoooooo,  I JUST TALKED TO A MONSTER. I have to put this on my story, where my phone? Oh yeah , I left it  at charging , DAMN IT!' Said Chase punching in the air.

'Can you tell me what can I do with this wand this creature thing just gave me', said Chase, while looking at the creatures, they were also staring at Chase for no reason.

'And what's your name?' asked Chase.

'Master, my name is Snoopy,  I would tell you the use of this wand. Here is a book you can learn from, you can learn the spells. We have a set up for your stay' , said Snoopy while handing the book to Chase.

Chase looked at the book. 

'Master! this is where you'll sleep tonight, tommorow we will head to the place we build for you' said Snoopy,

'Master! we may go now and if you need anything you can say the spell "EXPERDEN "

'Ok', said Chase, while watching the creatures go.

'Wait', said Chase, 'what about my family they would get worried.'

'Master! we have done everything, your family wouldn't even know, and when you'll go back, you'll be there the  same time that you left'.

'Woah ! Thanks  Snoopy', said Chase.

'You're always welcome, Master!'