Unworthy Friend

As Colesis went to take his bag, Hemrion jumped out of no where and took the bag before Colesis would even touch it.

' Hey, give me back my bag!! ', Yelled Colesis.

"' Well..NO!',  Said Hemrion.

As Colesis put his hand inside his pocket and took out a shock gun that he made, Chase came from the back and snatched the gun from Colesis and climbed over the tree and pointed the gun towards Colesis.

' What's wrong with both of you, why are you acting so weird?!', asked Colesis while staring at his hand which was in Hemrion's hand.

" I think you should ask this question to yourself ', said Hemrion.

Colesis used his powers to turn Hemrion into stone, when he tried to pick up his bag which fell on the ground because Hemrion turned into stone, Chase suddenly shooted the shock gun at Colesis. Colesis fainted right behind where Hemrion was standing. Chase tied  Colesis's hands so that he couldn't use his powers.

When Colesis waked up, he found himself in the middle of the forest, he tried to open his hands  but he couldn't open them. Hemrion and Chase were nowhere to be seen.

After  some time Chase returned to see if Colesis waked up yet, as he saw that he was awake he didn't said anything and grabbed him and took him near to a tree where Hemrion was layed and she was still a stone.

' Now tell me how to turn her back to human again', yelled Chase aggressively.

Colesis had never seen Chase in soo much anger before, it actually scared him. Colesis didn't reply because he didn't knew how to turn someone back to human again after turning into stone!!.

' Tell me!! ', yelled Chase again.

' I ...I don't know!! ', said Colesis nervously.

' What do you mean you don't know!!, we cant just leave her like that!!', said Chase.

' what should I do?, what should I do, wait?, I have my wand if I say EXPERDEN then I might not travel but the elves might come for help!!', said Chase taking out his wand.