The Magestic Friend

Chase couldn't sleep and he was also getting bored as he didn't even had his phone or video games. He decided to look around and discover more things around. He got off the most comfortable bed made with bushes and climbed a tree because he saw a golden light coming out of a tiny hole.

As he peaked inside, he couldn't believe his eyes as he saw tiny little kitchen, bedroom and all the things you'll find in a house. It was like a dolls house, as he was sneaking inside that hole, a tiny face of  the charming little monster peared out. Watching the face staring on his face he fell down the tree.

The little thing jumped on his shirt and started staring at his face. He pushed it away from his shirt and stood up straight.

'Hey! Why are you scaring me like that', Chase picked up the creature.

'Can I have something to eat', Said chase,  because his tummy was growling.

The little creature jumped of his hand and ran into the forest. Chase followed it and in some time he saw himself standing near a lake.

The little creature said in a thin soft voice 'Hey, say the name of the thing you want to eat.' 

Chase said, 'Hmmm pizza!!!' and less than a second a box of pizzas appeared in his hand , he was so amazed and delighted.

Chase and the tiny little creature went back to the bushes bed and enjoyed the pizza.

Chase didn't knew what to call the creature, 'what should I call it ...hmm..."SREM!" yup, that's a good name.' 

While laying in the bed and talking with Srem, about the shooting stars, it didn't took long for Chase to fell asleep. Srem went back to his tree house.