Adventure Begins!

' Now as we all know everything about the jewel and the curse, I think we should start our journey',  said Chase.

' Yup! ', said Hemrion, bringing her bag and putting in all the devices and weapons they would need.

' Now we should go to Colesis's house and then we'll head to Snoopy and get the second jewel. '

' ONDICIOUS ', said Chase.

They reached at Colesis house.

' Colesis we need your help right now to making some devices that keeps us connected. We need you to make us some other stuff which will help us in this journey. One thing more we borrowed this book from the library, its called "The Magnificent Book". Chase has this green spot behind his ear which glows when he sees the green gleam and he is the chosen one.  Its a long story, ill let you borrow this book read it thoroughly.....', said Hemrion without breathing and saying all in one breath.

' Alright, okay, calm down. You guys just came to my house , you didn't tell that you guys were coming over. ', said Colesis while he looked like he was nervous.

' Lets go to Snoopy 's and  get the 2nd jewel , alright?' , said Hemrion while she took a small laptop from the desk and put it her bag.

They got there in no time and Colesis said. ' Snoppy  give me the second jewel. '

' I think it might be more safe if I give it to master Chase ', said snoopy.

' WHAT! WHYY NOT ME!!',said Colesis aggressively, looked like he really wanted the jewel.

Snoopy said nothing and said a spell;

" THE TWO JEWELS SHOULD MEET EACH OTHER IN THE WAND AND THE CURSE MAY BE LIFTED IN SAFE HANDS " 

And a cloud covered a place in the sky, the sky started turning green and a really bright thing started coming down from the sky and Hemrion said, ' Look Chase spot behind your right ear, its glowing!!'

Everyone looked at Chase, the spot was glowing as he looked at the jewel.

' Master, this jewel belongs to you, you should find the other jewel and place them both in the wand, the most precious and powerful wand in the world.'