Jump Gone Wrong!

As they went further another mission appeared and this time the voice said 

Mission 2 = Cross The River 

' We can do this come on, one of my powers is swim fast, so I'll just swim, Colesis you have the power of turning things into stone, so choose  a path over a river and turn it into stone and walk on it, and Hemrion you have a power of high jump so you can use that.', told Chase.

' Ayyee!, you're smart Chase ', said Hemrion high fiving with Chase.

' I'll go first ' said Chase jumping into the water right  away, a splash of water splattered as he jumped. 

' Now i'll go ', said Hemrion and she jumped, when she was in the mid air she said, ' The river is way too more wide than I though, i'll fall and i don't know how to swim! and there's a big creature right where i'll fall. '

As Colesis see Hemrion falling in the river he build  stones on the water quick so that he could save Hemrion from  falling , but he was too late. Hemrion fell in the water and the creature hurted her on her right leg. Colesis helped her to reach to the end of the river, but she was injured badly.

' Wait, iv'e learn't in school how to cover the wound with a leave and then tie it with a stick, it can heal these wounds', said Chase.

' Thats why teachers tell to pay attention in the class ', said Hemrion grining.

' Try to stand, does it hurt?' asked Chase while tying his wound.

' A bit but i'm sure i'll manage it, and it'll be okay soon', replied Hemrion.