Traitor!!

All of them fell asleep, Hemrion felt much better when she woke up. 

' I don't know why but it felt like someone was watching us the whole time and where is Colesis, when i woke up he was just gone', said Hemrion.

' Don't you think he's been acting bit weird, since Snoppy didn't gave him the jewel?', said Chase.

' Yes, same i was also thinking about that, lets go and find him', said Hemrion.

They looked for Colesis and also try to connect through the device, but it was getting hard for them to connect. Finally they found him sitting on a tree and using his laptop. Chase sneakily climbed to see what Colesis was doing and what he saw surprised him. He saw Colesis researching on invisible bags. 

Chase got off the tree and told Hemrion all  what he saw. Hemrion was left completely shocked, she didn't excepted that from Colesis. Only three of them knew about the invisible bag that Chase had, containing the second jewel.

' To be honest, I had a doubt when i saw him and i got even more suspicious when Srem was angry at him and there was a question mark in my head when Snoopy didn't gave the  jewel to Colesis and the way he got aggressive', told Chase.

' Lets check the bag he brought with him', said Hemrion.

'Alright, i don't know what  he brought in it, but he keeps it really safely and doesn't lets anyone touch it', said Chase.