The Mysterious Cave

Soon Legacy landed near  a cave, a cave that was so pitch dark that it looked like demons lived in it.

' What is this place?, it looks old and scary', asked Hemrion.

' Yep, same, Colesis's  map shows to go inside the cave', said Chase.

' Let me see if I brought a torch with me, hopefully ', said Hemrion and she started searching for the  torch in her bag.

' Seems like i was all ready to start the adventure, i brought three torches', said Hemrion while handing one torch to Chase and keeping one for herself.

They left Legacy outside the cave. They went inside, clicked opened their torches and start searching if they could find a clue. They had no idea what was beyond up to come. They were investigating the place as Hemrion found a feather, she pointed her torch at the feather and it started shimmering, it was a black feather. 

' I assume....', said Hemrion confusingly as she pointed her torch at the ground and their were lots of more same feathers fallen on the ground.

' What type of creature would this be, iv'e  never seen a feather like this before '.

As they went ahead in the cave the size and quantity of the the feathers started increasing and Hemrion got worried because these feathers didn't seem a nice indication for what was about to come.