Guardian Angel

They reached the end of the lake where all the lions were, Hemrion and Chase were a bit scared because the lions were Huge.

' How will we know which one is your's ', asked Hemrion. 

' I don't know either, lets figure it out', said Chase.

' Alright', said Hemrion.

As chase and Hemrion were getting towards the lions, all the lions kept sitting but one of them stood up and started coming towards Chase and growled.

Chase started petting the lion and it looked like it was Chase's Guardian Angel. Chase grinned and looked at Hemrion and and said, ' Looks like we found him.' 

' Yup', said Hemrion smiling and looking at the lion.

' First let give him a name', said Chase.

' Think of a good name' said Hemrion.

' LEGACY' I think its a good name, said Chase.

'Ok , can we sit on him? ' asked Hemrion.

' Lets try', said Chase, as he was figuring out a way to sit on Legacy because his height was quite high. While he was trying, Legacy understood that Chase wanted to sit so he opened his wings and Chase climbed on his wings then on his back.

' Come on Hemrion, he's polite, wont hurt anybody', said Chase as he lend his hand towards Hemrion.

'Ok', said Hemrion as she sat on legacy.

They both sat on, legacy and he started flying and Hemrion said, ' wow!! this is the best feeling ever'.  The wind was flying through her hairs.

'True it is!!", said Chase.

' It's like a dream come true ', said Hemrion in excitement as Legacy flew up more in the sky and in no time they were flying with the clouds.