Exploring Powers!!

' The letter said if we press our wrists we will know our powers, right?. I'll try it first', said Chase and he pressed his wrist, it said;

1 Spider Climb

2 Swim fast

3 Wand powers

' Hey you got cool powers, I'll try now ', said Colesis and he pressed his wrist and it said;

1 Unlimited Energy

2 Invisible

3 turning things into stones

' Alright my turn', said Hemrion and then she also pressed her wrist and it said

1 high jumps

2 see through objects

 3 Fire from hands

' We all have some awesome powers for this adventure ', said Chase while climbing a tree and testing his powers.

' Woo Hoo!! I love this ', said Colesis while getting invisible and pouring rays on the grass near near him and turning it into stone.

' Enough of fun, now we have to get to what we are here for.', said Hemrion.

A voice came from the sky which said

Mission 1 = The Monkey Escape

' Oh No, This doesn't sounds good to me ', cried Chase, as he said this , A bunch of monkeys started appearing from no where.

' I think this is where we have to use our powers, step up the game partners! ', said Hemrion grinning and looking at both off them.

' Hold on tight buddy, here I goo!!', said Chase while looking at Srem who was sitting on his shoulder and smiling. Chase started climbing the tree really fast and he said, 'Come On guys, use your powers', and he continued climbing.

' I'll go now! ', said Colesis and he got invisible and he went behind Chase.

' Its my turn ',  said Hemrion and she jumped and said 'Oh yess!!, high jump.'

They all met again at a certain point and Chase said, ' This is fun and dangerous at the same time, we gotta be careful', and they kept on going further.