⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️

Начните с самого начала

Chen started the car while running his hand threw his hair, "That was hot." Jimin gawked at him. Chen rolled his eyes while slowly shaking his head and driving out of the busy and drunken parking lot.

Once they arrived to the building the boys got out of the car. Chen smirked seeing Jimin limp in front of him, then he wrapped his arm around the boy's waist and gently lifted him so it was easier for him to walk properly. Jimin groaned hearing the group of reporters and photographers making their way around them. "I fucking hate this." He grumbled and Chen nodded in agreement.

They pushed through the crowd and ignored their questions while walking threw the door. Then they went up the elevator and into the apartment.

Jimin plopped down on the couch and Chen walked into the bathroom. "ChenYoung!" He yelled. "What is it that you want little child?!" Chen yelled back making him scoff. "Don't take a shower without me! It's been forever!" He cried. Chen walked into the living room and crossed his arms. "It's only been a month, stop being so dramatic." He rolled his eyes. Jimin huffed, "So you don't miss it?" "Miss what? You hogging the warm water?" Chen asked and Jimin's face turned dark red.

"I-I-uhhh-" he stuttered and continued blushing. "Haha..." he laughed nervously as Chen folded his arms. "Anyways....you should take a shower first. Namjoon just asked me to bring some of those pills I take after working out to help with body pains." He said looking down at his phone. Jimin nodded sadly and sluggishly limped into the bathroom.

He turned on the steamy hot water and slowly undressed. Then he stepped into the warm water and closed the glass door, he sighed and gently applied the orange body wash onto his skin. It felt different taking a shower alone, it always did since he started taking showers with Chen. He feels so small when he's alone in the shower.

After scrubbing his skin clean he closed his eyes and stood directly under the water. His skin was turning a bright red from the steaming as his back became extra warm, more warm than usual.

Then a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist and soft wet lips trailed down his shoulder. He jumped at first, then relaxed in Chen's arms. A smile came to his lips as he tilted his head and gave Chen more room. His shoulder was burning from the kisses.

"I thought you left?" He asked gently. "I did, but only to take the medicine to Namjoon. Then I came right back." He mumbled and continued leaving soft kisses along his neck and shoulders. Jimin shuddered as he felt Chen lick a small spot on his shoulder and suck on the spot.

Then he turned around and grabbed the soap, putting a little in his hands, then he began rubbing the soap on Chen's chest. Chen did the same put to his arms, "You just gonna keep rubbing my chest forever?" He asked and Jimin jumped while blushing. "N-No." He stuttered.

After they washed the soap from their hair and bodies the boys stood silently while facing each other. The hot steam built up a thick wall and floated, clouding both of their visions. Jimin stood on the tip of his toes and wrapped his arms around Chen's neck with much struggle, then he brought there lips back together happily.

He jumped and moaned when Chen squeezed his bottom. His large and veiny hands practically covered half of Jimin's bottom, he smirked and gave him another tight squeeze. Jimin gasped and moaned while looking up at Chen as if giving him a warning. But the boy paid him no mind and smirked. "What? We both know you like it." He chuckled as Jimin's cheeks turned bright red. "Stop the teasing." The smaller boy growled.

"No..." Chen whispered, his voice became deep and husky, much like his morning voice that made Jimin almost loose a life. He growled, like actually growled. The loud sound vibrating in his chest and throat and came out as a sexy sneer towards Jimin. He looked up in surprise, but Chen was still smirking while squeezing his waist.