Chapter Two: Rivals, Friends, School, and The Moon?

_______________________________________________________________

_Say I Do_

{MERIDA DUNBROCH P.O.V}

I wasn't the best high school student. Unlike Elsa I didn't get the best grades, and unlike Rapunzel I wasn't loved by all the teachers. My grades were just a little above passing, and the only teachers that liked me were the ones who liked sports.

I also wasn't the most organized student, most OCD people kept there distance. Lastly I wasn't one of thoses girl who dressed up for her first day in girly clothing. Atleast not on my own free will, every event from holiday parties to first days, my mother forces me into an outfit that I wouldn't be caught dead in.

Monday morning I was forced out of bed by my mother opening curtains hours before my alarm. Next I had to sit through a long period of hair pulling and brush breaking. Then I was forced into a green dress that fell to my knees and black flats.

My mother smile at our reflections in the mirror. A small red curl popped out of my neat bun. As my mother left to find a clip I quickly rushed out the house ignoring her yells. Elsa waited patently in her solid blue car Rapunzel in the passenger seat.

I dove into the back silently praying nobody saw me, "Did ya brin' it?"  I asked.

"Under the seat," Elsa spoke staring at her wedding ring.

Quickly I slipped off my flats pulling out a plastic bag from under the seat. Elsa started driving as I started to pull the dress up over my head then replacing it with my red soccer shirt and a pare of black basketball shorts that had been in the bag.

"I don't see why you don't wear the dress, you mother has wonderful taste," Rapunzel tells me as I pull on my socks and sneakers.

"Glad ye think so 'ere ye can 'ave it," I threw it to her over the seat.

"Merida you do realize i'm a size smaller than you an- I can pin it," she says as she looked at the dress. It was pretty if you liked girly dress the color of mint leaves.

"Any luck on findin' 'im?" I asked Elsa.

"No I searched the Internet but there are alot of people with the name Jackson Frost!" She exclaims,  "what am I going to do?"

"Just wait untill he finds you," Punz says, "Im sure hes trying to find out who he married to, too."

"But what if he already knows and he the reason I can't remember getting married, what if he got us married on purpose?"

"Na ye two were intoxicated who knows what was goin' on in yer guys minds," I said pulling the hair tye from my hair. My messy curls fell wildly around me.

"She right Elsie the guy most likely didn't know what he was doing either, it will be find, you will find him and get divorced and it will be like this never happened," Punz assured.

Elsa nodded pulling into the school crowd parking lot quickly finding a empty space. I opened my side door gripping my messager bag, "Lets get our scheduled and compare," I said. I pulled the crumbled peice of paper from my bag.

Id received it yesterday in the mail, "Look we got first period History together, free period, and last period gym, Elsa and I have Math, you and Elsa have Chemistry, me and you have English," Rapunzel tells me, "The rest were on our own."

"Lets go to our lockers then History," Elsa says.

"Actually ay catch up i'm gonna drop of me bow in the achery room," I tell them as we walked into the building.