𝟭𝟴

chapter 18

Caroline walked into Klaus's room with her head held high and her confidence showing brightly.

She saw Klaus slowly turn form his position on the bed, closing the book to look at her. He stood up and started walking towards her.

Marching over Caroline only stopped when she was just inches from his lips.

Without warning she grabbed the sides of his face and pulled his lips down to hers, feeling the blonde stubble prick at her soft hands.

A shocked gasp was let out in his throat but he quickly recovered and kissed her back. He placed his hands against her waist and pulled her as close as humanly possible.

Caroline wrapped her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss.

He tasted like mint and smelled of dewy grass on a warm summer day. His body against her fit perfectly, like two jigsaw pieces that were meant to fit together. Destined to be one.

His touch as he lifted the hem of her shirt left burning sensations that spread to her core and released in a pleased moan. This fueled Klaus's fire as he licked the bottom of her strawberry lips, requesting access which she quickly allowed.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths and both felt the sensations as Caroline licked his tongue and swirled hers around.

Her hands moved up and clutched his sandy blonde hair. Klaus moved his lips to a sweet spot right behind her ear and started to kiss. Caroline let out a loud, "Nik" and moaned.

The name caused Klaus to momentarily stop and growl in agreement.

Pulling back Caroline looked at his eyes. They were the darkest she'd ever seen and flowed with love and lust.

Leaning her forehead against his she whispered against his lips,

"I decided to be selfish."