𝟭𝟯

chapter 13

"I can't believe you spelled the house, Davina!" Caroline yelled, her face bright red.

"I'm sorry but as much as I hate Klaus, he has a point, Marcel wants you and he won't stop till he has you," Davina responded.

Davina had spelled the house so that vampires couldn't leave the house without permission, only originals could. Which made Caroline furious.

"Ugh! I'm sick of everyone saying he's right!" Caroline exclaimed, huffing while punching the pillow angrily, "God I hate him with the burning passion of like a thousand suns!"

"I think you just hate your feelings towards him," Josh spoke with a suggestive voice before getting punched in the shoulder playfully by a fuming Caroline.

"Ew, I could never like him! He's evil!"

"He did save your life 3 times," Davina interjected, raising her paintbrush to stroke the canvas.

"Yeah but it's his fault I was in danger!" Caroline defended.

"Caroline have you seen the way he looks at you! How his eyes shine and his lips are always in a smile. God, you are so lucky! He's a top tier man!" Josh yelled throwing his arms in the air.

"Okay fine, maybe I have the tiniest crush on his stupidly perfect face," Caroline admitted, laying down with a thud.

"I knew it! You're like a little red riding hood to his big bad wolf!" Josh said while squeezing her cheeks.

"Ugh! I'm going downstairs to get blood."

Caroline walked down the stairs with a large blush covering her face. Walking into the kitchen Caroline grabbed a B+ bag and poured it gingerly into one of the glass cups.

Sipping it Caroline thought about the previous conversation.

I can't believe they think I like him! Caroline Forbes, Miss mystic falls can not have a crush on him. Even if his dimples brought butterflies storming through her stomach. Or if his touch made fireworks explode around her. She couldn't.

"Hello, Caroline." A man said with a dark voice, sending chills across her body.

Caroline looked towards the voice and dropped her glass. It was Marcel.