𝟭𝟱

chapter 15

Caroline's eyes fluttered open and she was met with a tsk. From the person next to her.

Rebekah sat next to Caroline on the couch, her eyes on the tv in front of them.

"What happened?" Caroline asked, letting out a groan as she sat up.

"Marcel happened. Klaus and Elijah are on the way to take care of him." Rebekah knew they were probably going to murder him. She wasn't dense. And even if he had left her to die all those years ago she still felt something towards him. And she would deeply miss him. He was a key element to her past, and here she was allowing him to die.

"Good. He sucked-" Caroline started before Rebekah interrupted,

"The same can be said for you."

Shaking her head Caroline went to get up before being stopped by a hand pressing at her stomach, "stay I have a matter of which I'd like to discuss with you." The original said, causing Caroline to hesitantly sit back down.

"I know that you have feelings for my brother dearest," she said, and before Caroline had the chance to deny it Rebekah held her hand up, "and we all know how he feels for you. But just know if you ever hurt him I will carve every organ out of your body until you beg me for death." With that the blonde stood up and left, leaving Caroline on the couch with a dumbfound look plastered across her face. As she finally admitted it to herself.

She did feel something for the hybrid.

Something strong.