𝟱

chapter 5

It was six o'clock and it was time for the escape.

"Okay I'm gonna break the spell and then Josh and you will run downstairs and stay by the bathrooms waiting for me!" Davina was thrilled with this. She was so excited to finally have a teenage experience, sneaking out.

"Aye aye captain!" Josh joked as he a Caroline prepared to go.

"I can't believe I didn't bring any clothes with me!" Caroline said wishing could have changed over the past day.

"Girl you were kidnapped! You didn't have any damn time!"

They all laughed wildly as Davina started preparing to cast a spell.

"Ready?"

Both Josh and Caroline nodded, and then the witch began.

"I am ostium aperi" she chanted as Caroline and Josh ran down the stairs.

-

"Look at the lights!" Davina said with wonder as the three of them stepped outside.

The crowds were bustling with laughter and joy. The music glared a jazzy song.

"Well let's go dancing bitches!" Josh yelled as he started doing a jig.

Caroline laughed as she danced around.

"I'm gonna go use the telephone really quickly and grab a drink. I'll be right back I promise!" Caroline said as she ran to the nearby phone booth. She called Tyler's phone first. Even if she and her boyfriend had been rocky for a while she still trusted him. Even if deep inside she didn't know how she felt romantically anymore.

"Tyler!"

"This is Hayley, and I'm kind of in the middle of something." A breathy voice said as a moan was heard.

Hanging up abruptly Caroline crashed down into the booth. Tears sprung up and splashed around her cheeks.

He cheated on her.