𝟰

chapter 4

"He bought you diamonds!" Davina asked, Her eyes wide.

"I know and I was dating someone at the time!" Caroline finished the story as Davina and her started laughing at Klaus and his antics.

-

They stayed up all night talking.

Caroline figured that if she was going to die she may as well have a laugh before she goes, and even if she hated to admit it she enjoyed the girl's company.

Davina seemed mystified as Caroline yapped on about her high school years, but once she got to the Damon part Davina stopped her.

"He raped you!" Davina shouted angrily as the things in the room started floating above the ground.

"Hey hey I'm okay now it's been a long time," Caroline assured the girl, rubbing her shoulders gingerly attempting to calm the girl down.

Slowly Davina took a deep breath and calmed down.

A knock at the door freaked Caroline out enough to speed behind the door as it slowly opened.

It revealed a man with brown hair. And if Caroline's gaydar was right then he was definitely into men.

"Davina!" The man said in a dramatic voice.

"Josh! I would like you to meet my new friend Caroline!" Davina did jazz hands as she pointed to the blonde vampire.

"Hi, Caroline I'm josh!"

"Hi, I'm a prisoner!" Caroline said jokingly, causing a confused look to cross the man's face.

-

"Wow, so you really are here against your will?" Josh asked as they all sat by her easel.

"Yep!" Caroline replied while braiding the brunette girl's hair.

"Well, at least you have our bomb ass company!" Josh joked

"Until Marcel decides I'm not useful and kills me."

"I won't let him! I already said that!" Davina exclaimed exasperated. Then her eyes widened and she looked between them, "I have the most amazing idea!"

"What?!" Both vampires asked at once.

"We should stage a jailbreak, there's a parade in town square today and we should go! It'd be like when Caroline snuck out to go to a boys' party!"

Caroline saw how much Davina craved the experience. She wanted to have the high school experience, and hell Caroline wasn't going to crush the girls' dreams. Especially if it meant she had a chance to escape.

"We're in."