chapter 17 > the old lady knows

Tzuyu walked into her last class that Monday, Art class. Thankfully she's quite early that day, only a few students arrived and already seated nicely. She went to her usual seat and realized that Jungkook has arrived and is seating next to her.

She sat down and put down her stuff on her desk, but the boy beside her didn't pay attention to her at all. Tzuyu tilted her head to see what he's doing. Oh, he's drawing something! She went to take a closer look sneakily. It's a portrait of someone– Wait, Tzuyu. Doing this is rude! She shook her head and stopped looking at his work.

She decided to greet him after that. "Hello, Jungkook." She said. Jungkook in return, was startled and hurriedly cover his artwork with his hands. "H-Hi, Tzuyu!" He replied rather loudly and scratch his cheeks in embarrassment. "Sorry.. You startled me." He apologized and Tzuyu shook her head. "It's alright.. Who are you drawing?"

Jungkook widen his eyes at her, panicked. "Y-You saw?" Tzuyu smiled nervously and nodded. "I didn't do it on purpose! Please forgive me, Jungkook." She put her hands together in hope for Jungkook to forgive her. Jungkook laughed a little at her behavior and shook his head. "You're so funny."

"Huh?"

Jungkook widen his eyes as he realized what he just said to her. He jumped on his seat, making a cross sign with his arms at her, saying "Not in a bad way! I-I mean, funny but good." Tzuyu smiled in return and was about to spoke when their teacher entered the class already.

"Hello, my lovely students. Shall we start our class today?"

---

Jeongyeon waited at the counter as the young nurse girl return back to her with a few medicines that she asked for. "Here you go." The nurse said. "Thank you very much." Jeongyeon answered back shortly with a small smile. She then sighed but didn't move to leave. The nurse stared at her worriedly and began to say, "You have to act fast, Ms Yoo. Your life is in danger right now." She adviced.

"I-I know.." Jeongyeon said. "Before this.. Did you do it on purpose?" She asked. "When you told my members to leave and said only two of them can stay."

The nurse stared at her and understoof what she said. "I figured that its better to not let all of them know at that moment. I'm sorry if thats troubling you, Ms Yoo." She bowed respectfully at Jeongyeon. "No, it's fine. I wanted to say thank you. I'll leave now. Have a good day." Jeongyeon left the nurse's office and closed the glassed door.

She sighed heavily and raised her hand to look at the medicine she's holding that read;

"XXX creamer: to relieve bone and/or joint pain."

"XXX pills(Vitamin K): for faster blood clotting"

---

"That's all for today, and don't forget to turn in your work next week! The marks for that will be included into your mid year exam paper this upcoming May." The old Chinese art teacher said with her sweet voice.

"Mrs Lin Lu," one of the students in the class raised up his hand. "Is it true that this Wednesday the school will cancel the classes for whole day for us to sign for the school club?" He asked. Mrs Lin Lu adjusted her small glasses and nodded curtly. "Yes, you're right. However, not the whole classes are cancelled this Wednesday. Your classes will end on 12.00 p.m. and you all will need to sign up for your school clubs!" She excitedly announced and the classroom were filled with noises by the students chattering.