chapter 3 > the diary

edited and updated (majorly) 3 May 2020 [must read!]

The girls have done their loading and were now in front of the counter to grab their key rooms. "How many are you girls?" The young woman asked behind the desk.

"Nine, miss."

Jeongyeon answered for them and they continued to wait. The woman kept pressing the letters on the keyboard, thinking while looking at the computer screen. It kind of made the girls a bit impatient. "What's taking her so long..?" Chaeyoung whispered among them because she couldn't take it anymore. She soon received a gentle nudge from her unnie, Mina.

"It's not nice to say something like that, Chae. Maybe she's tired because she's the only one handling all the idol groups that are coming here." Mina scolded and explained to Chaeyoung. The maknae bowed her head low muttering a sorry.

"Since you girls are so many, I'm going to divide you all into three groups. So, three members in each room. Here are the keys and the map to find your ways to your rooms. Don't worry, the rooms are beside each other so it'll be easy for you girls. You may choose your own roommate. Thank you, have a nice day." The woman explained it all and prepared to serve for the next group.

Behind TWICE were the BLACKPINK. As the girls were walking away, apparently some of the four girls was having a too good mood at the moment and decided to purposely stick out her foot in front of Mina out of fun. Mina of course, tripped and fell on the ground, hurting her foot. While getting up, she looked at her back and saw Jennie snickered with Lisa smirking down at her. Mina rolled her eyes at their childish act and walked away hurriedly. Jihyo saw her running back to her and Nayeon asked,

"Hey, Mina. Where did you go? So glad you didn't lose us." Mina laughed nervously. "I'm sorry, someone was desperate for attention just now. It's nothing serious. Let's just hurry." The girls looked at each other confused and shrugged it off.

Back at the counter, Jimin huffed at the girls in front of him and her members. He gazed back at Mina and her foot. "Aish... that's going to hurt."

"What's going to hurt?"

Jimin turned to Taehyung who came out of nowhere. Taehyung then continued, "I saw a girl fell just now. Did you mean her?" Jimin didn't say anything and just nodded. The two looked at the four girls in front of them who finished taking their keys. Rose saw Jimin and smiled at him. He just returned a small smile and turned back to Taehyung. "It's going to be a hell of a long year, Tae." He turned back to look at Rose and she winked at him. She then giggled and ran back to her members. Tae smirked at Jimin. "Hell yeah." Jimin glared at the girl group and sighed. After their turn to grab the keys, the boys continued their way towards their assigned rooms. They were divided also to three groups. Jimin and Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi, and lastly Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin.

After searching for their rooms, they finally found it. Jimin and Taehyung got in and unpacked their things. "Damn it." Jimin heard Taehyung cursed to himself. "What's wrong?"

"I think I left my bag in the parking lot. All of my Gucci slippers are in there." He said.

"Oh, I was going to grab my stuff also. I'll get it back for you." Jimin went to the door and exited. "Thanks, Jimin. You're the best." Jimin just smiled at him.

Mina was back from the parking lot because she was looking for Jeongyeon's stuff that seems to fell off when they loaded their stuff. "Where the hell is this thing? It's supposed to be here somewhere.." She looked everywhere and nothing was on the ground. "Maybe somebody else found it. Glad that I have my though." Mina continued to walk back to her room with a medium-sized box in her arms. When she was walking, she nearly tripped on her heals but didn't fall. Her right foot that's got hurt from earlier hurts more now. As she attempted to start walking back, the pain shot up from her foot again. She winced in pain as she was about to fall but someone helped to grab a hold of her.