chapter 5 > hang out

edited 3 May 2020

Tzuyu was alone. Chaeyoung and Dahyun had left her for their next period. It was the last period that day and she got Art. After nearly an eternity walking through the hallway, she finally found it after asking a few students around.

"I hope this goes well."

She opened the door to enter and everyone's attention was on her. The class has started, yes and she was late, yes. Tzuyu searched for the teacher and turned out it was a middle aged lady.

"Hello there. Whats your name?"

"Annyeong, I'm Tzuyu from TWICE. I'm terribly sorry that I'm late." She bowed at her. The old lady chuckled and shook her head. "It's okay, darling. Actually, we're about to get started. Go take a seat, please." Tzuyu bowed again saying thank you.

Tzuyu scanned the room and found one empty seat. Next to a guy.

"Okay, class. Open your sketchbook in front of you. Today we're going to learn all types of lines and which pencils we need to use for different kind of sketches. Now here we have..."

Tzuyu quietly focusing on her last class that day. Maybe she was too focused on her work when one of her pencils fell down from the table. She looked down and stretched her arms to pick it up. There were two pencils on her hands.

"Excuse me, I think you didn't realized but you dropped your pencil." The guy removed his hand that was under his chin and looked at her. His eyes shifted to the pencil in her hand.

"Oh, thanks."

"Y-your welcome.." Tzuyu hurriedly went back to her work. Did you just stuttered? She was surprised when she saw his face. Quite handsome, I'll give you that. But he's so quiet.

She looked at him again. In fact, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Okay, Chou Tzuyu, don't start it! Don't!

Jungkook had hold himself to blush since the class has started. He couldn't fanboy there, no! His crush was sitting beside him. In class. And just now she helped him picking up his pencil that fell. He already knew about it and decided to ignore it at first until the class end so he can pick it up. He took a chance to glance at her and their eyes met.

Again, shit.

But he wasn't the one to remove his eyes. He then look at her sketchbook. "You're doing it wrong."

"What?" Tzuyu glanced at him and at her work. "I did?"

"Yeah. There. You used the wrong pencil."

Tzuyu blinked and finally got it. "Oh, I see now. Thank you." She smiled a little at him and corrected her error. Jungkook just nodded and continued to sit back as he was already finished with his. After a few minutes the class finally dismissed. Jungkook stood up hurriedly after he read a message from his phone while Tzuyu looked at him. She stared at him as he exited the room and left.

She then packed her stuff and stood up to go straight back to her room. She opened the door and saw only one of her roommate was there. "Hello, Tzuyu! You came back early."

"Hi, unnie. Yeah, there's not much to do around here." Jihyo nodded and continued to change her clothes. "Are you going somewhere, unnie?" Tzuyu asked after she was done changing and was now putting on some light make up.