chapter 14 > GOAL!!!!

GREEN (Lime Sprite) > Tzuyu / Chaeyoung, Jungkook

BLUE (Ocean Blue) > Nayeon / Momo, Hoseok / Jin

YELLOW (Queen Bee) > Sana / Dahyun / Jihyo, Jimin / Namjoon

RED (Red Dragon) > Mina / Jeongyeon, Taehyung / Yoongi

The ones playing soccer for the team: Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon.

"SHOOT THE BALL, HOSEOK OPPA!" Nayeon held herself from covering her ears when hearing Momo cheering louder than everyone. Momo screamed when the blue team, Ocean Blue scored one goal by her best friend and cheered. "GOAAALLLLL!!!" Nayeon as well as the other blue team cheered as well.

She then said after the whistle was blown, signalling that the game has ended, "That's one tough game, huh. Red Dragon never know how to give up." Momo panted after seating down, not realizing she had been standing since the game between the blue team and the red team was on. She nodded at Nayeon and replied, "I know right?"

Nayeon began to worry suddenly. "So, does that mean we lose?" Momo shook her head no and smiled.

"No, we still have a chance! Now we just need to beat the green team to become third place!" Nayeon clapped her hands in excitement. "So, the yellow team and the red team have to compete to fight for the first place, right?"

Momo nodded at her. "Yup! You got it now, Nayeon." Nayeon nodded with a grin.

---

Hoseok sat on his team's bench after the game between the red team. Then he saw Taehyung approaching him. "Hey, man. Nice moves out there." Hoseok smiled at him and replied, "Uhuh, I was terrible." 

Taehyung chuckled and sat next to him. "Whatever. Where's Jin? Didn't see him playing. Something happened?" He asked. Hoseok shook his head in return. "He decided to quit, god knows why. Thankfully there was someone to replace him."

"HOSEOK!" The two guys snapped their heads towards the direction of the voice that yelled Hoseok's name. Not far away from them, they saw Momo in the crowds on the bleachers,  waving at them- well, at Hoseok mostly. Hoseok grinned and waved back at her. He saw the girl laughing and started talking with her friend, Nayeon. Taehyung watched his hyung and Momo and then back at his hyung. He smirked at him and said, "You two are something."

Hoseok looked at him weirdly. "We're best friends, Taehyung." Taehyung nodded slowly. "Yeah right.."

---

Sana, Dahyun and Jihyo kept on cheering and chanting loudly for their team, Queen Bee. "Come on, that was so close!!" Dahyun said and sat down, as well as Jihyo and Sana. The referee blew the whistle and the yellow team players and the red team players went to their bench for a two minutes rest. Sana patted Dahyun's shoulder and said, "We still have time to score, at least one goal for the game." She assured the maknae and looked at the score board. Her hope died down a little when she saw the zero number for their team while the red team scored with two goals.

"W-Well, we can cheer for our team to not give up..?" Sana tried assuring Dahyun who sighed. Her eyes then found Taehyung who was at the red team's bench, drinking water and wiping his face with a towel. His eyes met Sana's who gasped quietly. She then raised her hand to form a fist to cheer for him also. Taehyung smiled at her in return.

Then suddenly Sana was startled with Dahyun's voice. "You're right! We can't give up now!" Jihyo grinned and nodded also. "You bet! COME ON, QUEEN BEE!" The referee blew the whistle again as the game starts.

Jihyo and Dahyun stood up and yelled continuously, "GO QUEEN BEE! YELLOW TEAM NUMBER ONE! YELLOW, YELLOW, FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Far away from the girls' bleachers, a boy watched the two girls from afar cheering loudly like there is no tomorrow and chuckled. His eyes stayed at Jihyo's head as he watch her with a smile. "Cute." Jin then watched the game and continued to cheer for his members.

---

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung left the field to get some snacks at the food stalls. Chaeyoung stretched her arms upwards and spoke, "What a tiring day today! And we still have another game of volleyball to watch this evening." Tzuyu giggled at her and said, "I hope we could win for the volleyball since we lost the soccer game." They both sighed in defeat. In the end of the soccer game, Red Dragon was placed first, Queen Bee was placed second and Ocean Blue was placed third while Lime Sprite placed forth.

"I hope so too. I also want to cheer for our unnie, Jeongyeon!" Chaeyoung said with a grin. Tzuyu nodded. "Me too!"

"Tzuyu, Chaeyoung!" They both turned around and saw the rest of their members. "Hey, guys!" They looked at their unnies and waved back at them happily. "What are you guys still doing here? We need to go for the volleyball game!" Nayeon put her arms on her maknaes' shoulders. 

Tzuyu said, "We're about to buy some food but-"

"Food? I love food. Let's go find some! My treat for my maknaes~" Nayeon dragged the two maknae and Dahyun also followed them closely behind. "I want free food!" Dahyun said. Chaeyoung grinned at them and laughed while she let herself being dragged by her unnie.

While the rest of the members stared at them sadly. "What about us?" Momo asked and groaned. Sana and Mina giggled while patting Momo's back. "Not today, Momo." Sana said. Jihyo laughed while she pulled Momo along her. "Let's go find some delicious snack, shall we?" And then left.

Mina and Sana stopped when they realized they are missing someone. They turned around to look for Jeongyeon but couldn't found her. "Have you seen Jeongyeon?" The both of them asked in unison and gasped. 

"OH NO!!" Sana and Mina panicked. "She must've gone to the bathroom.." Sana said and Mina added, "And her game is a few minutes from now, then the only reason she would be in the bathroom is too..-" Sana grabbed Mina's wrist and made a move towards the direction of the school girls' bathroom.

"This is so not good!"

Please tell me where I did wrong because I'm so dumb