• a snippet of the story : meanings of love •

Love (noun) ;

1. an intense feeling of deep affection.

2. a great interest and pleasure in something.

3. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

(verb) ;

1. feel deep affection or sexual love for (someone).

2. to have love or affection for another person; be in love.

3. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).

Similar words : fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, romance, lust, compassion, desire, care, relationship.

___

Love is the desire for their soul

Jin rests his chin on his hand, where his arm was propped on the desk. He smiled at the sight of Jihyo that fell asleep beside him. They were having a study session for the midterm exam when she dozed off to sleep soundly. Jin frowned as his hand played with her hair. "Oh, Jihyo. Don't you realize? I'm deeply in love with you." He stopped his action and pulled back his hand. His eyes darted from her to the window where he could see the view of the academy.

"I don't want us to be just friends. I want more than that. Is that even wrong?"

It means risking your life to save theirs.

"Sana, watch out!" Taehyung watched as the car drove in a speed of lightning towards Sana, who was about to cross the road. His legs moved in action to run to her and let out his arms to push her away. "SANA!" Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Sana laying on the ground while staring at him, horrified. He looked behind him and was blinded by the lights of the speeding car.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

Love is when he/she remembers things that you forgot about yourself.

"Hoseok, you're a great dancer." Momo began. She joined to sit beside Hoseok in the empty dance practice room. "Please realize that. It's a gift that you should remember forever. Your unbelievable talent, your courage, your passion for dancing. I always envy you of these traits you have." Hoseok raised his head from his knee to look at Momo.

"Don't give up yet, Hoseok. I'm always here to support you." Because I like you.

Love is that tingly feeling you get and you don't know why. 

Tzuyu panted after running towards the end of the hallway, away from everyone. "What the heck? Why did he suddenly say those things to me?" She held her chest, gripping her clothes. "And why is my heart beating so fast right now?" She then touched her stomach and feel butterflies fluttering inside wildly. 

"Why am I experiencing these weird feelings?" Jeon Jungkook, what did you do to me?

Love is when you care for someone so much, you're willing to feel pain just to see them happy.

"Why do you do this, Mina?" Mina stopped her steps from going to the door to exit the rooftop. She turned around to look at Jimin and smile sadly. "I can't have you, Park Jimin. You deserve someone who could love you truly, like Rose."

"I don't care about that girl! I want you, Mina." Jimin pleaded. Mina shook her head slowly at him. "This is the only way. I can't hurt Rose's feelings and I want you to be happy." 

I'm sorry, Jimin!

That awkward feeling in what feels like your stomach (affects how you feel and think) which causes you to do/say really stupid things.

"Jeongyeon, what did you just say?" The said girl snapped her head to look up at Namjoon. "I don't know!" Jeongyeon yelled out and dropped herself to crouch on the ground. 

"I have no idea! Just forget it and act like you didn't hear anything I said just now. I don't even know why I said it. It's plain stupid and I know you're going to laugh at me. Go on, make fun of me. I don't care anymore.." Namjoon stared at the girl beneath him and chuckled. 

"Oh, Jeongyeon. It's alright to like someone." I wish you happiness, then.

Love is when she/he will stay with you no matter what happens to you.

"Min Yoongi!" He heard Nayeon's voice loudly in the dark hallways. "Yoongi, where are y-" He then saw the girl stopped not far from him to stare at him in shock. The girl ran towards Yoongi who was on the floor with his back on the locker. "What happened to you?" She knelt down to examine him. "Haven't I told you to stop fighting? Look at you! If you continue to do this, I might leave you, Yoongi." Nayeon took out a tissue to wipe the blood on his lips.

Yoongi frowned at her and hold her wrist to stop her. "Then why did you stay?"

Even when I ask you that question, I myself couldn't find myself living without you.

___

"Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense. Love keeps no score of wrongs; does not gloat over another's sins, but delights in the truth. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of them all is love." (1 Corinthians 13)