chapter 11 > love letters

"Aaahhhhh!!!!!"

A scream could be heard from one of the girls' rooms, specifically Chaeyoung's room with Dahyun and Momo. The scream awoke the girls, and possibly the whole campus.

Dahyun and Momo shot up from their beds and went to Chaeyoung in a hurry, panicked.

"What is it, Chae? Is something wrong?"

"Are you alright? Please tell me you're alright!"

Both Dahyun and Momo shouted, but stopped when Chaeyoung's face was beaming with joy. The young girl squealed loudly and said, well, shouted "It's finally Valentine's Day!!! And it's the weekend!"

The other two girls' faces dropped at Chaeyoung. "Seriously? You're excited because of that?" Momo shook her head at her.

Chaeyoung got up from her bed while started dancing in her room dreamily, thinking about her crush while Momo and Dahyun stared at her.

"Valentine's Day is the most romantic day in every year! I finally can write my love letter to my biggest crush and tell him how I feel! And he will send me back his letter and ask me on a date!" Chaeyoung went on and on.

"And we will confess to each other and we will be the sweetest couple ever exist! Isn't it great, girls?" She looked at Momo and Dahyun who hurriedly woke back up from their slumber and nodded. "Yes, Chae. So.. awesome." Dahyun yawned.

Chaeyoung giggled at the two and continued to clean herself. After that, Momo and Dahyun did the same.

"So, what are you gonna write, Chae?" Dahyun asked. "Well, I'm still thinking." The girl answered.

"Well, we'll find us something to eat while you write your love letter. See ya." Momo said and she left with Dahyun. Chaeyoung waved at them goodbye and looked back at her blank paper infront of her. "Alright, Chae. Let see what you got." She started drafting her love letter for her crush.

---

"Are you sure this is her locker?" Jungkook asked once again, which Jimin nodded in confidence. "Of course I'm sure. I saw her before using this locker right here." He said and slipped the pink letter into the locker.

"Whatever, dude. Can we go now before somebody else sees us?" Jungkook scanned around them cautiously. "Fine,Jungkook. Let's go. I'm done anyway." The two guys walked away like nothing happened. Jimin felt relief and excited at the same time. Relief because he finally got to finally tell the girl he's crushing on how he truly felt for her. He wrote what he thought of her and poured compliments into the paper straight from his heart. Excited because he couldn't wait for her reaction towards the letter he wrote. Well, Jimin wouldn't get to see her face, but the thought of her reading his letter just excite him. 

But Jimin did fear if he was too in a rush for this love romance life of his. It's better to wait. He could do that, of course.

"Alright, it's my turn." Jungkook spoke, bringing Jimin back to reality. "Wait, you got one too? For who- Oh, I know. For her, right?" Jungkook nodded at Jimin who figured it out. "Yes, now will you excuse me, I need to get to her locker as fast as I can." Jungkook picked up his pace in walking while leaving Jimin behind, which he hurriedly caught up with the maknae.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I told you, Jimin. To her locker." Jungkook answered hurriedly.

"But wait-"

"I can't, Jimin. I have to get there now or else she'll be there before I do."

사랑해 (i love you) ›› bangtwice fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara