chapter 2 > bestfriend reunion

edited & updated : 1 May 2020

Jungkook watched as his eldest hyung stood up and went away to go to the restroom. His eyes then roamed around the hall.

He didn't bother at all to listen to the speech and all that. He saw some groups that he knew, there were NCTs, PENTAGON, IKON, WINNER, EXO, RED VELVET, BLACKPINK, EXID, DREAMCATCHER, TWICE and more. At the back, he saw a lot of trainees as well. Probably there were more trainees than the idols needed for the project. His eyes then fell on one of the TWICE girls. Well at least its not an eye contact, so he can bravely stare at her flawless face. In less than a second, the girl turned her head and their gaze met.

Shit!

Jungkook tore his gaze as fast as lightning. He sighed in relief and held his hand onto his chest. That was close! Jimin saw his maknae and looked into the direction he stared at a moment ago.

"I saw you made eye contact with her. You okay, bro?" Jimin tried to hold on his chuckles while receiving a glare from the maknae.

"Shut up. It's just a crush."

"What about IU, then?" Jimin questioned.

"She's my idol crush." Jimin smirked at Jungkook and said "There's a difference when you say 'idol crush' and just a 'crush', Jungkook. Now I know you must like her very mu-" Jungkook nudged his shoulder hard enough for Jimin to stop talking and glared at him. "Just shut up."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung and returned to listen to the speech. The person seems to explain the duration of this project and the activities. And lastly, the rules.

"For this project, your manager is not your boss anymore. You all do not follow his rules and your company's as well. You will follow our rules." The headmistress which Jungkook heard, named Song Yuna, said. Anyways, it's not that important to remember her name. It's not that she will appear as many times in this story.

And where did that come from? Nevermind.

"Of course, the rules are similar to any other high school, college, or academy. No vandalism, no skipping classes, no disrespect attitudes towards each other, no bullying, no sexual harassment, and the lists goes on. Pretty much all of them are the same as other schools. On the bright side, you can have a special relationship with other groups. Yes, you may date and experience romance." The headmistress paused talking when a few noises were heard in the hall. She cleared her throat once loudly and the hall was silent.

"This project lets you have a normal life as any students can. However, as much as I like to see you all be free, I don't want to give too much freedom to you all. Some of you are still young and illegal to do certain things. You must be cautious before making such decisions and taking actions. Think about your future before anything else."

Tzuyu and her unnies were surprised at the headmistress' last few words. She also heard chattering around the hall. And the shipping continues... Heartbreaks, and all shitty feelings we will need to deal with and especially, boys.

"I seriously don't want to deal with these kinds of things." Tzuyu sighed, she was worried because she's so bad at that. Sana, beside her, giggled. "Who?" She asked.

"Boys," Tzuyu answered.

"I'm sure you can handle it. They are just guys that want your attention by hitting on you." Sana said. Tzuyu looked at her and pursed her lips. "I don't like it. I don't want to get involved. You know how bad I am with these things, right?"