Once Jungkook left the room, Jimin just signed, biting his bottom lip to stop his tears, " Only if you knew...."

_____________________________

Everything was ready , everyone was ready. It was almost 8 pm... and they all had successfully reached the castle gates.

The morning  and afternoon was filled with hustle and bustle of people moving here and there. Getting prepared for he biggest battle of their life. Jungkook was right, this was more important. So the whole day, Jimin couldn't spend even a second with Jungkook.  They were all too busy.

Now when they stood just a few feets away from the castle gate, Jimin just kept on looking at Jungkook, who was glaring at the castle with a firce gaze.

Jimin knew, once the battle begins, All their soldiers will run wildly into the castle and Jimin and Seo joon would have to run to almost the opposite side without being noticed. Then, most probably, he will die and would never be able to see Jungkook again.

Seo joon was just standing behind Jimin. Im the morning, Jungkook had given Seojoon the responsibility of taking care of Jimin, obviously, secretly. He had told Seojoon , calling him alone in a room, that Jungkook would be concentrating on the battle alone, but he wants Jimin to be safe, and he trusts Seojoon. What an irony, as Seojoon is the one who has to take Jimin towards his death today. Still Seojoon agreed with a heavy heart.

Jimin just kept on looking at Jungkook and admiring his alpha for the last time, smiling warmly at him, with teary eyes...
"Jungkook..." He said, in a small voice.

Jungkook looked at him, with a soft look in his eyes. When he saw tears in Jimin's eyes, he almost panicked,
"Hey... don't be worried... u'll be ok... I won't let anything happen to you-"

Jungkook was cut off with Jimin pulling him with the back of his neck and kissing him hard. Jungkook was shocked at first, but still kissed him back, encircling his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin kissed him harder, pouring all his heart, his soul, his love, his helplessness, his longing in this last kiss. When he pulled back, he looked deep into Jungkook's eyes, with so much love....
"I love you...."

Jungkook wanted to say it back.... but why was this sounding like a final good bye to him.... he furrowed his eyebrows a little and was about to say something, when Namjoon interrupted him,

"Its time Jungkook." He said, sternly, looking at the castle, where the soldiers of Gonju were taking their positions.

Jungkook looked at the castle as well, and gave his full attention to the battle now... he'll talk to Jimin later... he thought...

So with a deadly glare towards the castle , he roared.... "ATTACK!!!"

And all happened so fast. Everyone ran towards the castle doors. Everyone, but Seo joon, who immediately held Jimin's hand and pulled him back, pushing through different people to take him out of the crowd.

Once they were out, they started running towards the direction to the Bowl of flames, which was through the forest near the castle.

After almost 20 minutes of running, without stopping, they reached the place.

It was a huge mansion in the center of the forest. This part of the forest had huge , thick trees, which did not let sun rays penetrate through their top. So it seemed as if it was already night here, it was so dark, with this mansion, almost completely destroyed because of how old it looked.

Once they were in front of the black rusted iron gate of the mansion, they both stopped, panting heavily, because of how much they ran. Once they regained their breathe, Jimin looked at the Mansion, noticing a black, smoky fog type ring surrounded the whole building. He looked at Seo joon, who was already looking at him.

"Jimin.... let's go back...." Seojoon insisted, for the last time , with pleading eyes.

Jimin just sighed and shook his neck."No hyung...." he then looked at the creepy mansion...." I will get the sword, no matter what..... but...." he then looked down...." If... if I die... tell Jungkook, I will always love him..." He gave Seojoon a sad smile.

Seojoon smiled back weakly and gave him a last hug , before Jimin moved ahead and crossed the black smoke easily.

Once he entered the gate, there was a path to reach the huge Double door of the Mansion. He moved ahead and as soon as he opened the door , what he saw ahead made him step back a little.

The inside of the mansion had nothing but a huge, extremely huge hole on the floor,which looked like a huge bowl. The walls were plain and grey. There were steps on the inner side of the huge bowl, to move inside. And at the centre of the bowl... lied a wooden box.

Jimin gulped before stepping on the first step. Immediately, he was struck by memories of the day his father slapped his mother for the 1st time in front of him. The memory was so clear, as if happening right in front of him. He shook his head and took another step, it gave him memory of the day his sister was beaten, instead of him... another step... and another horrifying memory, but he still managed to make it untill the last step.

He was crying and sobbing by now, wanting to go back already, but he had to do this.... he had to be strong. With a deep breath, he stepped on the last step. The memory was of the day when they were attacked in the village.... everything happening right in front of his eyes... again... and he couldn't do anything.... again... he screamed and covered his ears, squinting his eyes shut.... but the sounds, the screams, the scenes never stopped... He tried to calm down his breathing and tried to remember something else, anything else. And that is when, Jungkook's smiling face came in his mind. It relaxed him..... it really did and he took another step, and was finally a few steps away from the wooden box. He ran to the box and opened it.

There lied the beautiful but fierce, Royal sword. It was shining, even in this dark place, it was shining. Jimin took a deep breath and took it out and held it with both his hands. It was really heavy , but so beautiful.

Jimin held it tightly to his chest and took the first step on the stairs . That is when, he felt an unbearable pain in his right thigh. He looked down to see, an arrow pierced through his leg. He screamed because of how painful it was. Still... breathing heavily he took another step, using his left leg, and got stabbed by a knife straight through his left ankle. He screamed again and tried to look around, to find out from where these weapons were coming from, but there was no one, just the walls of this huge bowl.

He gulped and with great difficulty, managed to take another step.... resulting in an arrow on his back. Next step , his right arm... by the time he reached on the top, just one step left... he was bloody from top to bottom. His head, was hit with a stone, just a few steps below.... No part of his body was left from being attacked. He knew he is gonna die, for sure now, but he wanted to give the sword to Seojoon before breathing his last breath. Once he stepped on the last step, an arrow pierced right near his heart. He coughed blood and fell on his knees. He knew he had just a few minutes left.

So with the little strength left in his body,  he stood up and moved out of the Mansion.Once he reached the gates, he saw Seojoon moving hastily from left to right.

He opened the gates, and moved to him, crossing the black smoke. That is when Seo joon noticed him and that is when Jimin gave up. He fell on the ground with a thud, Seojoon running to his side, keeping Jimin's head on his lap. He was already crying,  seeing the almost dead omega.
"J-Jimin!!! Oh N-No... I am so sorry!! s-sorry-"

Jimin cut him with a weak smile and handed the sword to him..."J-Jungkook..." He said merely above a whisper.
"T-tell him... I-I... I-I loved h-him..." with that, Jimin breathed his last breath....

_____________________________

*A/N : One more chapter and this story is officially over!!!

How will Jungkook react to his mate's death??!! 😭😭... *