18

Jimin just blushes and bites his lower lip to stop himself from smiling, looking down.

Jungkook does not want to end this sweet moment, but he needs to know why Jimin is here and what exactly happened in the past. So , he takes a breath and asks..."So.... will you tell me ur story, Jimin??"

Jimin's expression visibly changed, that smile and blush gone, now looking at Jungkook with a little wide eyes..." O-Oh yeah..." he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes to calm himself down....

*FLASHBACK BEGINS*

Jimin was the second child of his parents. His mother was very a sweet and loving omega. And so was his elder omega sister. But Jimin's father was not that good. He was an alpha, who used to hit his mother sometimes when he was frustrated or angry. But still the three tolerated him for the sake of their family. He was never a part of their family, just came late at night, drunk and ugly.

Jimin was just 4 when he realized, that his father did not love them at all, when he saw his 9 years sister consoling his mother, who was crying and shaking because their father had hit her again, this time more brutally than ever.

It was so obvious to them,he wanted an alpha, but she could not give him, it was not in her hands obviously.

He used to beat her and call her bad names, Jimin was so small and scared, but his sister was strong, stronger than any other person he had seen , because she use to always hide him behind her or take him into their room to hug him to sleep, with constant screams of their mother outside. And after tugging Jimin in a blanket, she used to go to attend her mother's wounds. At such a young age, she was so strong.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Her name was Miso. My mother named her that because .... she had such a beautiful smile....." Jimin said, as if he could see her in front of his eyes. His eyes not focusing on something particular, but Jungkook knew, he was living it all again.

He looked at Jungkook ans smiled, and continued, " She was my anchor, my savior, my angel..." He was tearing up by now...." whenever I use to call appa bad, she use to say... "No Jiminie, appa is good, just a little angry..." and use to hug me so tight, as if... as if... if she lets me go, we'll die... " he exhaled deeply.....
"Then, when I was 7, my baby brother was born, he was not an omega.... but still....a beta." He again looked into the distance, now remembering the day....

*FLASHBACK BEGINS*

Jimin's mother was lying on the bed , with the infant by her side , and Jimin and Miso looking at him lovingly, when their father burst into the room, with eyes red with anger and breathing deeply.

"NOT AGAIN!!!! NOT FUCKING AGAIN!!!! " He shouted and marched to take the child, but Miso was fast enough to take him into her own arms instead,

" NO APPA!!!" she shouted...
"PLEASE!!! H-HE IS A CHILD!!!"

Jimin was just shaking ,with tears in his eyes and hiding behind his sister .

Their father was more than furious now..."HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME YOU FILTHY OMEGA!!!!" he shouted and slapped Miso hard, causing her to fall down, but she still held the child firmy , careful not to hurt him. Jimin fell down as well because of the impact, but helped her sister intead of focusing on his own wounds.

Their father was about to hit them again , but got hit himself on the back of his head by a huge glass vase by their mother, he grunted and turned around, blood pooling from the back of his head now.

"NOT MY FAMILY YOU MONSTER!!!" Jimin's mother shouted, breathing heavily.

Their father stumbled and fell unconscious on the ground because of the hit.

Jimin's mother rushed towards her kids and hugged them , crying and kissing them continuously, " I-I am s-so sorry.... Oh my god, I should h-have left w-with you before...." she cried and then wiped her tears...." come... let's go" she said, taking her newborn son in her arms, while Miso clutching her mother's cloth with one hand, and her other hand interlocked with Jimin's hand firmly....

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Jungkook wiped the tears sliding on Jimin's cheek, when Jimin sniffed.

"We then left that place forever. Omma had a friend of her's , who had made a new clan. She thought that would be easy to join." Jimin sighed and smiled..." And yes it was. That is where I met Jin hyung for the 1st time. He was just 3 years older than me, and 2 years younger than Miso noona. He was the son of the clan head, Beta."

On listening to this, Jungkook's eyes furrowed.
'Clan head beta? But aren't all clan heads alphas?' he thought.

Jimin noticed his confusion and smiled..." That clan was not like an ordinary clan . It just had betas and omegas in it. It was a clan made by families like ours. Abused or harrassed by their Alpha family members. "

Jungkook took in the information and nodded, asking Jimin to continue.

Jimin smiled...."And were we happy? Oh well we had never been this happy before." He gave a genuine smile remembering that time..." All were so friendly and accepted us with open arms. They had stories just like ours, some even more sad, but , now they were all happy together, we didn't need an alpha to protect us, we used to train our omegas and betas to be strong enough to defend themselves. It was all so good, just like our paradise."Jimin said and then looked at Jungkook with excitement in his eyes, just like a child, " And you know what Jungkook??? We named it Utopia... our beautiful Utopia, where all loved it. Everything was just perfect...." but then Jimin's smile dropped , and that glow in his eyes vanished ...." Untill...."