12

They reached the dark and dense forest. Once they reached the scheduled point... Jimin howled. Jungkook had a bored expression on his face and was 2-3 feets behind Jimin , with Jimin's back facing him.

Suddenly he heard rustling of leaves and just when something was about to hit him, he counter attacked and the other person was on the ground groaning. Jungkook was about to punch the handsome face of the man when Jimin stopped him.

"JUNGKOOK!! He's my friend..."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and stepped back. Jimin bent to help Jin stand up.

"He's with you???!!" Jin asked Jimin with disbelief.

Jimin just sighed and tried to calm Jin down...
" Hyung , he's Jungkook... "
He then turned towards Jungkook...
" Jungkook, this is Jin hyung..."

Jin pulled Jimin aside and whisper yelled at him,"This short tempered nincompoop alpha is ur friend???!!! He was about to hit me on my handsome face a few seconds ago-"

"It was ur fault dumbass , you attacked me 1st" Jungkook said in a monotone...

"Oh shut up" Jin said annoyed and Jungkook was about to punch him again but Jimin came in between and kept his palms on Jungkook's chest to stop him....

"Please Jungkook... just a sec."

Jungkook just sighed and turned around...

Jimin then went back to Jin.." Jin hyung... he helped me... he is good... he is my friend-"

"Alphas can never be friends" Jin scoffed...

Jungkook snorted.... "what is Jimin then , Mr. clever ass ??? An omega???" he said casually... still his back towards the two friends...

Jin and Jimin gave each other knowing looks.

Jimin then pleaded Jin through his eyes to trust Jungkook...Jin finally sighed...

"Fine." Jin said and moved towards Jungkook... he raised his arm for a handshake " I am Beta Jin, Beta Kim Seok Jin "

Jungkook looked at his hand with the same bored look but shook it none the less , " Alpha Jungkook, Alpha Jeon Jungkook."

For a while Jin just looked into Jungkook's eyes, and still dint let go of his hand... Jin was in deep thoughts, Jungkook became kind of uncomfortable and tried to take his hand back , but Jin held it tighter .... " Your eyes...." Jin said and tried to remember where he had seen those, but unfortunately could not.

"I know they are beautiful, thank you very much." With this , Jungkook pulled his hand back and averted his eyes.

Jin just kept thinking.... " No... I mean... I've seen these eyes somewhere....but... where ???"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and scoffed, " Dont u dare say 'in your dreams' .... its such an old pick up line" Jungkook then looked at Jimin, who was unintentionally glaring at Jin, he dint know why, but Jin looking at Jungkook for that long made Jimin feel something, not good, something near.... pissed ?

" This beta friend of urs is trying to flirt with me. And u wont do anything ??? U would let an innocent being like me be taken??? what if he kidnaps me??? Oh My God!!!! What if-" Jungkook's overacting was interrupted by Jimin's playful slap on his chest.

"Shut up." he then looked at Jin, who was still deep into his thoughts... " Jin hyung... did u bring the syrup?"

Jin was brought out of his trance and nodded. He gave Jimin the pouch he had attached to his wasteband.

Jimin took it silently and smiled at Jin. They were about to leave when Jungkook looked at Jin and said.." Come back tommorow with 3-4 more such bottles... and after tomorrow, don't come near the premises for the next 2-3 months . The security will be extreme. "

Jin wanted to question, but he dint know why, he wanted to trust Jungkook, there was something in his eyes which told him, he could be trusted. So he just nodded and went back to the thick forest.

Jimin was just looking at Jungkook, who was looking at the way from where Jin disappeared.

"Why would the security be tight?"He asked...

Jungkook kept the blank face and then turned around to head back to the campus.

"You'll get to know urself tommorow...." He simply said and kept walking.

________________________________

The walk till the campus was quiet, and quite comfortable.

When they reached their rooms, Jungkook was just about to go into his room...

"Thank you ...." Jimin said... so softly... for the very 1st time, Jimin had talked to him with so much care. And did Jungkook like it?? No... He LOVED it... But was he going to admit??? Of course Not...

So he just cleared his throat and simply said, " Its ok " and paused for a while " baby alpha"

"YOU-" Jimin was about to jump at him but Jungkook had already rushed into his own room and locked it...

Jimin just laughed with his forehead leaned on the door , eyes closed.

"I am gonna take revenge tomorrow!!!" He shouted to Jungkook inside the room.

Junkook was himself leaning his back on the door, with arms folded on his chest and a smile on his face.

"Oh really???!!! You wish baby alpha!!!" He laughed and shouted back.

"You-- AHHH!!!! JUNGKOOK!!! KAI LEAVE ME!!!!" Suddenly Jimin's shout was heard inside his room.

Jungkook quickly opened the door to see Jimin with folded arms, smirking at him.

" Its too easy to get to u" Jimin said and jumped on him... Jungkook fell on the floor flat with Jimin strangling him and tickling him.

Jungkook was not ticklish at all but Jimin's cute expressions made him laugh .

Jungkook held both his hands and pulled his own arms over his own head... This pulled Jimin's face even nearer to his.

Their breath hitched, they had never been this close. One more move and their noses would brush.

Jimin stared deeply in Jungkook's eyes and so did Jungkook.

They both gulped audibly and Jimin shifted his eyes to Jungkook's lips. He licked his lips and Jungkook noticed his move .

They were so close to kissing but no one was making the 1st move.

Suddenly Tae came bursting into the room with his pillow and blanket in one hand and other hand on his eye, rubbing it like a kid. He had both his eyes closed, and not seeing clearly.

Jungkook and Jimin quickly got up.

" Kook , can I sleep with u tonight? A dog was barking a few minutes ago, surprisingly that woke me up, now i want to cuddle~" he said in his sleepy voice, walking to the bed, not noticing Jungkook was not on it.

Jungkook and Jimin knew too well, what dog he is talking about, Jungkook quickly glared at Jimin and Jimin just shrugged , still blushing...

Jungkook quickly lied on the other side where Tae was not lying and when Tae stretched his arm to touch Jungkook , Jungkook shifted further towards him and cuddled him.

Jimin just scratched his nape awkwardly and said a final inaudible goodbye to Jungkook and went out.

Jungkook smiled back awkwardly and waved back.

Jimin went to his own room and locked he door . He sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair.