29

"H-hello?" Tae said on the phone, with fear lacing his voice.

They were still at the same place, and it's about 10:30 pm right now. Tae had written whatever he had to say, on a paper, which he was holding right now. And had practiced the same lines atleast 100 times.

It's not like he needed much practice. Infact, he could speak it perfectly, the very 1st time itself, when they told him what kind of emotion they want. He was indeed a brilliant actor, just needed a little explanation of the role. And once he got, he was off to go. But,Tae was also a perfectionist like Jungkook. Whatever he did, he wanted to do it to his best ability, otherwise he won't do it at all. So even after everyone assuring him that he was good to go, he still practiced hard, and his friends couldn't be more proud.

So there sat Tae, on a chair, with fear lacing not just his voice, but also his expressions. His hand holding the phone was even shaking a little, because of how much he was into the role.

"Hello?" A firm voice belonging to Gonju said on the other line. Let us say Namjoon has his own sources and got Gonju's personal number.

"J-Jung Gonju?"

"Yes?"

"I-I don't have much time, so listen to me carefully!" Taehyung said in a hurry, whispering, "Your son's dead body is hanging from a tree in the campus's forest."

"WHAT?!!" Gonju shouted from the other end...

"Don't shout at me you fucker!!" Taehyung whisper yelled, still acting secretive...
"I am not done yet!!" Tae took a deep breath and continued, "The main point is, he is surrounded by a dark purple coloured smoke around it, which is not letting any living creature to come near it. I hope you know what that means..." Taehyung paused and smirked when he got silence on the other line.
"I know you are not the royal blood." Taehyung said smirking, " Because the real Alpha Prince killed your son in front of my eyes, revealing your little secret in the process."

"W-Who are y-you-"

"That doesn't matter Gonju!! What matters is that I am taking a big fucking risk in telling you all this. And I have much more knowledge of who and where the real Alpha Prince can be!" Tae lowered his voice and said, acting as if, even a single loud sound will lead someone to catch him doing something illegal.... "I can give you all that information, but what I want is money. A huge amount of money. So get ur lazy ass here , as soon as possible and I'll meet you somewhere secretly in the campus, where you will hand over me my money, and I will tell you what all you need to know about the Alpha Prince."

"A-Alright-"

"And nobody in the institution knows anything about Duongi's death, and if they get to know, it would be your loss as that dark purple smoke is enough to expose ur son's true identity and thus, yours . So get here with my money and I'll keep my mouth shut, other wise, this smoke around the son of yours is enough to reveal your cute little secret." Taehyung said, smirking.

"Fine!! How much money do you want?" Gonju asked, anxious already.

"5 million dollars." Taehyung said simply, reading from the paper in his hand. Obviously, they don't give a damn about the money. But it is just to make Gonju believe that this is not a trap , but simply a blackmailing bastard who can also lead him to the real Alpha Prince .

"Okay. I'll be there by tomorrow morning."

With that Taehyung hanged up. He looked at his friends, who all had a proud expression on their faces, Jungkook having a proud smirk.

"That's my bruhh!! " He said and fist bumped Tae , while all others patted his shoulder proudly.

"So now what will happen is... Gonju will become impatient and then bring Leejon along with him, straight into the forest to investigate himself, without letting anyone in the campus authority know. So we need to send some alphas there, to come and inform us as soon as they see them arriving. And then, we will see if he is carrying the sword or not. If he would be, then we'll end him, then and there , as there won't be much soldiers, just his trusted men. If not, then obviously, to touch his son's body, he has to ask someone to get the sword. That is when, we follow that person. We get the sword, kill Gonju, kill Leejon , end the kingdom. Simple. " Yoongi said shrugging.

They all were happy with this simple but successful plan, but.... Jungkook was feeling uneasy, as if something bad is about-

Just then, Namjoon's office phone rang. Namjoon picked it up. " Hello?"

"Namjoon? It's me , the Alpha King..." Gonju said firmly. Namjoon's eyes widened ...
"Y-Yes my king?" Namjoon said and put the call on speaker.

They all had wide eyes and attentive ears, now fixed on the phone.

"I want you, to go to the forest, and check if my son's dead body is hanging from a tree. If so, call me as soon as you see it . And yes, go alone and tell about this to nobody...." Gonju said with a scary voice.

They were all shocked. What the fuck is this stupid fucking man actually thinking? Is he not afraid to get exposed? Obviously, if Namjoon sees the smoke, he'll understand it's done by someone from the royal family. Thus, their secret of being fake royals would be exposed and Gonju knows, someone as honest as Namjoon will definitely not hide it from the world. Was he not afraid at all??

Jungkook just nodded with furrowed eyebrows, signalling Namjoon to agree.

"O-Ok sir ? But body?? I mean, Prince Duongi-"

"Just go and fucking check right now!!!! And not even a single soul should get to know about this!!" Gonju growled from the other line.

"Y-Yes My King.."  Namjoon said and hanged up.

"What the fuck is he actually thinking??!!! " Taehyung said, pulling his hair in frustration. This was the exact question, going on in everybody's mind.

"I knew something was definitely wrong!!!"Jungkook growled and after some moments of breathing, he took a deep breath and continued, "L-Let's just do as he says... for now. Let's go to the body, and call him from there." Jungkook said, looking on the ground and then looked at Namjoon, "You go 1st hyung, I'll follow you. "

*A/N: Are you guys sure this story is interesting??? If u ever find it confusing or weird, please do tell me. Because, I have no story in my mind, untill I start typing.... and also , I have a veryyyy bad mamory....  so I don't remember most of the things going on in my life n also, many of my ideas.

Unnecessary Information(UI) : Once while filling an examination form, I even forgot my mother's name.... M not kidding....😂😂... that day I literally was shocked but now I just laugh it off... my friends seriously ask me to get my brain checked because of how poor my memory is.... N m damn sure I have some kind brain desease because of how much I forget.... but.... ahhh!!! forget it....

I hope you all are happy where ever you are!!! if not... then whyyy??!!! Please be happy!!! IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE TERM!! n be happy for urself and no one else!!! Take care and god bless you!!

One last question... Should I write A/N ??? or u find it unnecessary and annoying??? please be honest.... (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)*