2

"Stay safe boys." Mrs. Kim said, looking at both the boys with tears in her eyes, and a warm smile on her face.

"Oh come on honey! They will be safe. They are grown up Alphas now, aren't you boys?"  Mr Kim asked playfully, acting as a commander in army.

"YES SIR!!" Both the boys responded with a salute, playing along.

He then stepped forward and hugged the two alphas together and whispered in their ears...
"I know there wont be any omegas, but dont worry my boys... coz they have an amazing solution for that."

He then pulled back and winked at tae... who was now smirking and giving his Dad a knowing look.

Jungkook just chuckled at the two silly dad-son duo and waved Mrs Kim a final good bye and went inside the train.

Soon Tae followed and sat beside him,
"Hey! Didn't you get what my dad meant? " Tae asked his best friend.

Jungkook smirked and shook his head at his childish behaviour.

"Come on Tae, you must be a horny teenager, who gets satisfied by just sitting for hours in a heat room, watching videos of naked omegas in their heat, surrounded by different omega scent materials to choose ur favourite,  but Me, my friend, I am not a kid. That... is nothing for me...."
Jungkook chucked and continued setting up his luggage.

Tae gasped, offended." Yah!!! heat rooms are great help, all right?! They have everything to satisfy you. Except an omega ofcourse... But the toys and all are just..... heaven...." tae sighed with satisfaction, imgining the things he would get in the heat room.

Jungkook scoffed, "No they are not. Honestly, I find the idea of heat rooms, absolutely ridiculous. It's just like watching porn. That's it. Nothing special. Yeah, a few toys too, but that's it. "  Jungkook shrugged.

Tae punched him playfully- "Yah! How are you supposed to take care of your ruts then? There would omegas... at all..." Tae said, with big dramatic eyes.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes, "We took care of our ruts before, we can take care of them now as well." He said shrugging as if no big deal.

"Oh no no no." Tae laughed, pointing his index finger at Jungkook, "You took care of your ruts without an Omega you Mr. Too-good-to-be-true-Gentleman. I could never. And after all that's nature! Omegas and Alphas have to satisfy each other-"

"Nah my boy. That's not true." Jungkook said, shifting a bit in his seat, facing Tae. "Do you know, 98.23% of Alphas in the world find it necessary to use an omega during their ruts. On the other hand, just 6.43% of omegas in the world feel the same about Alphas. This means, we Alphas are the ones who use omegas in our ruts, just because of our own selfish needs. While most of the omegas, take of their needs, on their own. And Still this foolish society calls Alphas more independent than omegas. Funny, isn't it?" Jungkook snickered shaking his head.

Taehyung blinked at him, "um... may be that's because alphas' ruts are more dangerous and needy-"

"Ahaan?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his oblivious best friend, "According to a biological study, it has been proven that both ruts and heats leave an Alpha and an omega, equally sexuallly aroused. In simple words, an Alpha in rut feels exactly as needy as an Omega in heat. In fact, an Omega feels more pain in the abdominal area, than the Alpha. So technically, it should be the Omegas craving Alphas, not the other way around." Jungkook said, smirking.

Taehyung made a weird, "How the hell do you-"

"Taehyung??" Tae was interrupted by a voice behind him. He turned around to see his friend Hoseok and his brother Yoongi.