35

The moment they entered the main hall, Namjoon and Jungkook saw Jimin, Jin and Seo joon sitting on the stage and laughing on god knows what...and not just the three of them, but like almost all of the alphas sitting near them , in front of the stage, laughing at the jokes Seojoon was cracking.

Namjoon and Jungkook were still standing at the entrance, just looking at the handsome new alpha with narrowed eyes. While Tae, Yoongi and Hoseok had already joined the crowd.

Jungkook could not take it anymore, when he saw Jimin looking down, biting his lower lip and blushing , while Seo joon was obviously flirting with him. So Jungkook marched towards the three , pushing his way towars the stage and stood straight right in front of them. This made the three of them stop talking and look at him confused.
"So what is the next step ?" Jungkook asked coldly, crossing his arms over his chest, looking straight at Seo joon.

Jimin and Jin looked at Seo joon , expecting an answer. Seo joon just kept looking at him for a few seconds and then opened his bag, which was lying right beside him and took out a folder, and handed it over to Jungkook. Jungkook just furrowed his eyebrows and took the folder, he was about to open the black coloured folder when Seo joon said...
" This contains all the proof of you being the real Alpha prince and Gonju being the fake Alpha King. It contains photographs, pen drives containing videos, news articles etc etc. "

Jungkook looked at Seo joon and then at the folder.

"And... for your kind information, I have already given a copy of all these proofs to the news agencies, all around the Kingdom. So it would take about  just 2 to 3 days for the whole kingdom to know who is real and who is fake. " He said smiling proudly. " After that , I don't know what you guys decided.... but this was my job and so I did it." He said shrugging.

All the people in the room were beyond happy. Finally, within 2 to 3 days, all the people would be on their side and finally,the reign of the cruel and fake King would end. All were happy and hugging each other in joy, many even complimenting Seo joon for already doing his part of the plan efficiency. Well, all, except Jungkook, who was just staring at the black coloured folder. When they all were busy, kind of celebrating their upcoming victory, he quietly sneaked out of the hall, waking towards his room. Nobody noticed him, except Jimin, who followed Jungkook, quietly.

Once Jungkook reached his room,  and was about to open the door, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and the scent was enough to make him realize, who it was.

"Jungkook... what's wrong?" Jimin asked, softly.

Jungkook turned around, his eyes looked troubled, he gulped but then gently took Jimin's hand and took him into his room as well. Once they were inside the room, Jungkook locked the door and sat on his bed.

Jimin frowned, but still went and sat beside him, quietly. For a while Jungkook didn't say anything and Jimin was ok with the comfortable silence between them, while Jungkook just kept staring at the closed folder in his lap and gulped from time to time. Jimin wanted him to take as much time as he wanted... so,  he just sat there, looking at his lap himself.

"I never saw them." Jungkook whispered , but Jimin heard him. He sounded so sad and hurt. Jimin frowned in confusion and looked him , about to ask him who was he talking about, but Jungkook continued , still looking at the black folder.
"I never saw my parents Jimin." He said, now looking at Jimin, and just then, a single tear left his eye.

Jimin's breath hitched. He could clearly see how hurt and sad Jungkook was. Obviously he would be. He had never seen his parents? Never? That sucks. Not knowing who gave birth to you, not knowing how they look, not knowing what traits you got from them, not knowing.... anything.

Jimin couldn't help, his own eyes watering when Jungkook looked back at the folder defeated.
"I was trained by Namjoon hyung's father, and raised by Tae's parents. Obviously, they..... they never let me think that I was not a part of their family. Tanjin Uncle, Tae's father, he was sweet towards me, but Lajoi uncle, Namjoon hyung's father, was always... kinda strict... But I thought, it's just because of him being my teacher for training..." Jungkook  took a deep breath and continued..." To start from the very beginning.... Me and Tae were not brothers , by blood, but definitely by heart. When I saved him from a wild bear and got to know that I have insane powers, Tae's father then told me... that I was special and took me to Namjoon Hyung's father for training. At that time I was just 7. I didn't question them on why I was special or who were my parents. They just told me... they will tell me when the right time comes. So they just trained me. But,  When I was 13,  I really wanted to know who were my real parents were. I was so frustrated.... So I asked them.

*FLASHBACK BEGINS*

" BUT I REALLY WANNA KNOW!!! " Jungkook shouted at the two males standing in front of him . They still said the  same answer they gave everytime.... that the right time had not come yet,but Jungkook had had enough.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS??!!! TO NOT KNOW WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?!!!" he shouted with tears in his eyes.

"Jungkook... please  son... calm down... we will tell you... but not now.. it's not the right time-" Tanjin, Tae's father tried to convince him, but Jungkook was not taking it.

"RIGHT TIME!!! RIGHT TIME!!! RIGHT TIME!!! WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING RIGHT TIME COME-"

"NOW!!! YOU WANNA KNOW???!!!  FINE I AM GONNA TELL YOU!!" Lajoi, Namjoon's father shouted back at the 13 year old kid. He was beyond frustrated by the kid's tantrums.

"Lajoi no!!" Tanjin held his friends shoulders to calm him down. He was more mature than Lajoi , and more sensible. He knew Jungkook was just angry, but Lajoi was not in a mood to listen.

" No Tanjin!! He wants to know... then he will fucking know!!" he said looking at Tanjin, then he glared at Jungkook, "He is as stubborn as his father. "