16

Jungkook just shut the door of Jimin's room , after assuring him that he would get the bag back, no matter what. He was standing in the corridor, thinking of who would have taken the bag. Judging by the fact that only the bag was missing and nothing else, obviously the person just wanted to piss Jimin off, but who would want that?? who???

Then suddenly it struck it. Kai . Of course that alpha was behind Jimin from the very beginning, so he goes to Kai's room to find it locked from outside.

He then went to Chan's room, to find it locked as well. But then, finally, Sehun's room was slightly open. He peeked in to see the three friends sitting on the bed with the bottles scattered on the bed with a book in Kai's hand. They all were looking into the book and whispering something.

He rolled his eyes on their stupidity. " Atleast you three musketeers should have locked the door. " he said with arms crossed on his chest.

The three visibly jumped due to his sudden appearance and tried to hide the bottles.

Jungkook just snickered and held his hand towards them, " Come on now, stop acting like middle school kids and give me those bottles back."

They just looked at each other and then Kai gulped, "B-but Jungkoo-"

"And don't u dare tell anyone about Jimin carrying these medicines." He told them with a death glare.

"But Jungkook, u don't know what he's hiding, I read it in this medicine book, it's-"

"I know he has a disease in his bones and stuff, but I don't care and so u shouldn't either, It's none of ur business." Jungkook interrupted Kai when he noticed they had been reading the medicine book, most probably now they already knew about the medicine, so there is no use of hiding from them.

Kai looked at him for a minute and then he exchanged looks with his 2 friends. He then turned towards Jungkook again..
"He lied to you, didn't he?" He Snickered..."He told u , its for some bullshit bone disease???" he started laughing a little with his other friends.

Jungkook just furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, as if asking them to continue.

Kai stopped laughing with a smirk on his face and looked at Jungkook in his eyes.
"This medicine is not for some disease Jungkook, its a syrup to hide your true identity," He handed over the book to Jungkook, who now stared at the image and information of the said medicine, Kai continued speaking, "Its a syrup to make u smell differently, more specifically, make u smell like an alpha " Kai smirked when he noticed Jungkook glaring at the book with his face showing nothing but anger." And guess on whom this syrup works??? On omegas..." his smirk widened when he noticed Jungkook clenching his jaw and first holding the book, " That shorty is .... A Filthy Omega ...."

Jungkook tore the book into halfs and within seconds was hovering over Kai , choking his neck and glaring at him, with his canines visible and a murderous look in his eyes.

Sehun and Chan had already fallen off the bed and were shaking due to fear.

Kai was almost on the verge of dying.

"You are not telling this to anyone... anyone means anyone.... and if , this secret goes out somehow, I am going to tear your throats .... completely...." Jungkook said lowly, growling. And then glared at the other two as well.

"AM I CLEAR??!!!" He shouted...

They all jumped and nodded frantically.

________________________________

Jimin was biting his nails nervously, if he does not take the dose in next 5 minutes, he is going to loose the musculine alpha smell and would start giving off his own omega smell, and then, he won't be able to hide it from anyone, any longer.

He could not stop crying, thinking of the future scenarios, their plan won't work, their mission won't be accomplished, may be he would be imprisoned, may be killed , but what was scaring him the most was, what would be Jungkook's reaction.

He didn't know why, but the alpha already had started affecting him so much, his opinion regarding Jimin mattered so much.... He didn't know why, but , losing Jungkook's trust was killing him the most.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the door of his room opening and Jungkook coming in, looking down. By his appearance, Jungkook looked totally devastated, eyes red, hair not made properly and expression totally dead.

Jimin rushed towards him and held his shoulders and shook him, Jungkook was still looking down."Did u find it ??!!!! Where are the bottles Jungkook??!!"

Jungkook looked at him , straight in his eyes and shook his head,
"I couldn't find them."
He said simply.

Jimin gasped and looked down, breathing deeply, "N-no...No !!!" he shook his head and looked at Jungkook again..." You promised u r gonna get them back!!!! I'll die without them Jungkook!!!!"

" THEN DIE !!!" Jungkook shouted back... making Jimin flinch and take a step back.

Jimin looked at him with furrowed eyebrows,"J-Jungkook-"

"Shut up... just shut up Jimin..." Jungkook said through gritted teeth."I really wanna see what happens if u don't take your dose..." he said and sat on Jimin's bed.... nodding to himself.

Jimin just gulped, "I-I think, u should g-go-"

"I am not going anywhere.." Jungkook glared at him.." U also come and sit with me, let me see what happens..." he smiled at Jimin, but this smile was far from innocent.

Jimin was sweating by now, he wanted to just run away, but he knew, he had to do what Jungkook wanted, so he took hesitant steps, with his wobbling feet and sat beside him.

And then , Jungkook smelt it...

The smell of fragrant flowers blooming in spring season, mixed with the fresh scent of rain hitting the ground, the smell was so addicting that he could smell it for the rest of his life.

*A/N : Ok .... this is one of the chapters I was waiting for...*