14

The night came before expected.

The whole day was nothing but included preparations for the upcoming guests.

Now it was almost 10:30 and Jimin was sitting on his bed, thinking deeply.

"Their arrival would result in strict security..... did Jungkook already know this??? That is why he asked Jin hyung to bring extra dose today??" He thought.
" But.... Why is he helping me ??? Going against the norms... for me??? Why???"
He paused for a while thinking about any possible reason...
"Wait... will he even come today???" He thought and then chucked dryly, "Nah!! he wont even remembe-"

He was interrupted with a knock on his door.

He stood up and opened the door to see Jungkook standing with his hands in his pocket with a bored expression on his face.

"Forgot about our little trip, baby alpha?"He asked , raising an eyebrow.

Jimin wanted to roll his eyes , but was more shocked that Jungkook actually came...
"N-no... I ... I thought , you won't come-"

"I am a man of my words, Mr Park..." Jungkook interrupted him, and Jimin could swear, he had never seen Jungkook this hot.

So he just bit his lower lip to stop himself from screaming , but still could not control his blush.

"Just a minute." he said and closed the door and leaned his back on it...

"Calm down Park Jimin. Focus... focus..." He whispered to himself and took deep breaths to calm himself down...

With a final 'fighting' , he opened the door again to see Jungkook smirking. Jimin just facepalmed himself mentally, 'He heard it, didn't he??!!'

Jungkook didn't say anything and just started walking, still smirking, with Jimin following him close, looking down and fidgeting with his fingers nervously, with a blush on his face.

________________________________

When they reached the forest and met Jin, he gave them 3 bottles of the liquid, as decided.

They did not exchange much words, as Jimin wanted to talk to Jin alone. However, Jungkook was not in a mood to leave Jimin alone, as always.

After 10 minutes of complete silence and the tall alpha and beta glaring at each other with folded arms, Jimin sighed turned towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I would like to talk to Jin hyung."

"Talk." said Jungkook in monotone, still standing as it is.

Jimin rolled his eyes and gave him a glare. Jungkook looked at him as if asking 'what?'

"Jungkook, I need to talk to him alone."

Jungkook's expressions changed on this, his eyes becoming darker.

"I am not leaving u in any case Jimin. I don't trust anyone." Jungkook said, glaring at Jin.

Jin rolled his eyes and snickered.

Jimin went towards Jungkook and stood in front of him, but Jungkook was still glaring at Jin.
"Jungkook look at me ..." but Jungkook didn't bulge. Jimin sighed and held Jungkook's face with both his hands.

Jungkook's eyes met Jimin's and he relaxed immediately. Well, to be honest, his heart started racing even more, but not due to possessiveness this time, but , something.... softer.

"Jin hyung is a friend. He won't harm me. I want to talk to him alone for just a few minutes, please. I'll be safe, I promise." Jimin said, as if trying to convince a baby to go to school for the very 1st time .

Jungkook wanted to protest , but a little stern look from Jimin, made him sigh and nod looking down.

Jimin smiled and turned around , but then remembered something and looked at Jungkook again.
" And no cheating Mr Jeon Jungkook. I know ur listening skills are stronger than many ordinary alphas, so no tricks, and promise me , u wont try to listen to anything we say. okay?"

Jungkook just poked his cheek with his tongue and nodded like a stubborn brat being forced to agree.

Jimin smiled and left him to take Jin a little far away.

When they were sure Jungkook
won't be able to listen, they stopped.

"Hyung, they are coming tomorrow." Jimin whispered.

"Who?" He asked confused, but then as if a bus hit him .
" THEM!!!??-" He asked , no shouted, but then Jimin slapped his palm on Jin's lips..

"shh!!! hyung!!!..." Jimin glared at him, then pulled his hand back.

"Sorry.." Jin whispered, "B-but... tomorrow??? isn't it too early?? I mean are u ready??" Jin asked , concerned.

"We have no choice hyung.." Jimin sighed ... and looked down... but then looked at Jin again, with determination in his eyes..." Its now... or never.."

Jin gave him a proud smile and hugged him.
"I am proud of u kid .... really proud.... "

Jimin hugged him back and sighed.

"If I don't make it... after this.... know that I love u hyung, n I am truly thankful." Jimin whispered with his eyes closed.

Jin pulled back from the hug and glared at Jimin..."Jim-"

"You know its true hyung... after doing.... what we have planned.... I won't make it alive..." He sighed.... " But hyung.... its for the best... " he smiled at Jin.

Jin knew he was right, and may be its the last time he's seeing Jimin.

So he hugged him again, this time even tighter.
"It's gonna be ok Jimin... I know it's gonna be ok."

After few minutes of comfortable silence , they pulled back.

"By the way, that alpha kid is handsome." Jin smirked at Jimin blushing after hearing this.

"Y-yeah... he's kinda okay? " Jimin said nervously and started walking towards the part where they left Jungkook.

Jin's smirk widened ... " Just okay?? " He chuckled...." And he is really protective regarding u as well."

Jimin started walking faster.

Jin chuckled and ran after him
" He is a nice kid Jimin...."

Jimin stopped and looked at him...

Jin continued..." I think he likes you... and judging by the way he acted towards you, he can be a really good mat-"

"You know it can't happen hyung.... the path I have chosen .... doesn't allow me to think about such things...." Jimin sighed and looked down .... " And after all this.... No alpha would accept me, even if I make it alive...."

Jin just kept a hand on his shoulder and gave him a sad smile...

Jimin smiled back..."Its ok hyung... let's go... that zombie must have died again because of waiting this much..." They both chuckled.

________________________________

A/N : Ok so.... there is a chapter I wanna reach as soon as possible.... that is why... I wanna update even faster....

May be after 2 more chapters.... the secret is gonna be revealed....