¡¡¡IMPOTANT INFO!!!

NB! THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS, MAINLY SHORT STORIES FROM ELIRA (MORE INFO BELOW)

Hi, everyone!!!

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading my story! It has been an adventure I've enjoyed a lot. It has been so fun to write and it's sad that this story is coming to an end.

But don't be sad! Just keep reading!

I've been thinking a lot and I still have a lot of parts of this story that I want to add/make that were not essential to the storyline but could fill some plot holes... or add some missing information.

I want to mostly focus on short stories from Elira's time in Mystic Falls. BUT! if there's something you guys want to know or see/read I would love to know! For example, how did Elira handle the Mikaelsons stopping by Mystic Falls, Klaus, and Elira later in life... or how Elira reacted to mother Salvatore
... or Katherine?

I think I'm going to post the short stories in this story so they won't be difficult to find!

If you guys are interested in this please vote on this part.

For those of you who are tired of this story and just want it to end now... I completely understand, no hard feelings here <3 I thank you for sticking by me and this story until the bitter end. Any future updates will be about these short stories so you can simply ignore them or archive this story (and maybe leave a comment of what you think... and even maybe a few votes <3)

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I loved writing this story every step of the way. Often I even felt like this story wrote itself more than I wrote it. It's like it has a life of its own. I hope to hear from you guys in the comments, (and maybe votes) ;)

I guess there's not much more to say... except;

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."
~ 1st doctor

Fare thee well, my readers
Fare thee well...

~Eldriel