The Bitch Returns

Scarlett's POV 

Waking up on the floor of a bar is such a distant memory. However, here I am again... Laying underneath a booth table, leaning my back against the leather couch,  my head laid back, looking up at the ceiling. 

I let out a low chuckle and gazed down in my lap, leaning my forehead against my curled up legs. 

I'm so pathetic... 

The memories of last night had started to flow back into my mind... Klaus, Dean, Ben, Darius... 

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath. 

What now?

"Yes, Scar. What now?" I asked myself out loud. 

"Maybe get out from underneath this table for starters?" I said continuing my monologue. 

"Yes... That seems like a good idea." I mumbled and patted myself on the shoulder. 

"Look at you, doing something for once."

As I got out from underneath the table that's when I smelled it... Blood. 

Human blood, to be specific. I turned towards the table I just crawled out from. There on the table, was the body of a human. 

He was clean, as in he had no blood covering him. 

"Yeah, duh. That's usually what clean means. Get a grip!" I groaned at myself. 

I studied him closer and noticed that he had two puncture wounds on his neck. That explains why I was not covered in it. Somehow I had remained calm while draining him... Or maybe just too boozed up to move fast enough to rip out his jugular. It also explains how I am feeling. 

Me drinking human blood explains why my senses were weakened. Normally vampires become stronger when drinking human blood. Me, however,  after drinking vampire blood for hundreds of years my body no longer knows how to handle human blood and becomes drowsy and impulsive.

My current mental state won't help the situation either. Let's just hope it doesn't end as it did with Stefan.

----------------

Elijah's POV

I woke up to my brother trashing his art-studio or bedroom, whatever he likes to call it while mumbling loudly about a woman... At least that is what I believe he was mumbling about. It was hard to tell.

"What has gotten into you, Niklaus?" I asked sternly. 

He froze and turned to me. 

"That sired vampire of yours - Oh wait! I almost forgot, former sired vampire. Thank you for telling me about that by the way" Klaus said like venom dripping out of his mouth. 

Not sired to Scarlett? What has she told him now? 

I don't know what happened to our plan but she's definitely derailing it now.  

"I am sorry, Niklaus. I didn't think it had any importance to you." I said calmly, raising my hands in a calming gesture as I approached him. 

"Well, it had..." He mumbled probably not expecting me to hear him.

Before I could respond the whole building started to shake. 

"What was th-" I started but Klaus interrupted me. 

"Seems that our little sister has found a way to break the barrier keeping her away from Scarlett," Klaus stated matter-a-factly. 

"You should get Scarlett out of here. I'll talk to Rebekah." I commanded as I moved toward the door.