Chapter 7

JENNY POV

Luckily the next day was a saturday so Alexis isnt missing any more work than the work she missed yesterday.

All of us except Alexis meet over at my house. She would have come too but she has to stay home they day after something like this happens.

For about five minutes we all kind of sit in silence. Its quiet without Alexis here, she always seems to know how to brighten a room.

"Hey what if we went to Alexis' house to hang out?" Angelo asks to break the awkward silence.

"Sure but we should probably ask her mom and not just barge into her house uninvited," I respond, pulling out my phone.

Jenny: Hey I was wondering if me and a few friends could come hang out with Alexis. It's boring without her =(

Mrs. Faucette: Sure but I don't know how good of company shes going to be today. Just try to stay a bit quiet okay.

Jenny: Okay. Thank you.

Mrs. Faucette: Of course!

We all pile into a car with Angelo driving.

After about five minutes we arrive at Alexis' house and Mrs. Faucette answers the door.

"Hi kids. We gotta be a bit quiet for now because Alexis is still sleeping but she should wake up soon," Mrs. Faucette says as she let's us in.

After about five minutes Alexis comes out of her room but she still looks very tired.

"Heeeyy Lexi," I say as she walks into the room.

"Hey," She yawns, "Why are you guys here?"

"We wanted to see if you're okay. It's boring without you," Harrie responds.

Alexis nods and walks into the kitchen, probably getting something to eat. She walks back into the living room with toast and orange juice a few minutes later. She sits by me, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She just nods while taking a bite of toast.

"Told you I didn't know how good of company she was going to be today," Mrs. Faucette laughed as she was about to walk out the door for whatever job she is working today.

"Bye momma," Alexis mumbles as she runs up to hug her mom. Her voice was hoarse from sleepiness.

"Bye honey. Tell James if you don't feel good okay." Alexis nods and sits back down by me.

Mrs. Faucette leaves to go to work while all of us except Alexis engage in conversation. She just looks like she wants to go back to bed.

I've never noticed how cute she was when she was tired. Wait, Jenny no. You can't be gay. Your dad would kill you. You know this.

But I wish I could date her.