There was a never ending corridor, and a big hall where 100+ people could live peacefully.

But it was all empty mostly, some guards were standing here and there but they didn't seemed to buzz.

"Am I in some mansion?"

I asked myself and walked ahead, but I stopped when someone suddenly yelled.

"Who are you?"

I frozed on my spot hearing that loud and scary voice again, when I turned around, I saw him standing there with a shocked face.

Fucking Kim Taehyung has to be everywhere.

I thought and started running while he ran after me yelling "Thief! Thief!"

I reached downstairs after once stumbling on the stairs and didn't stopped running until I was pulled back by him.

He held my arm and tried to stop me, "You are following us everywhere huh."

He spoke with gritted teeth and I looked at him in confusion.

"I'm not!! Leave me!" I yelled and he shook his head, holding onto both of my arms, he examined the jacket I was wearing.

In panic, I pushed him away and tried to run but he pulled me back again, pinning me to a wall.

My face must be hilariously ugly because my jaw was dropped in pure shock and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

I gulped when I looked at his eyes, glaring at me angrily.

"This jacket..where did you get this from!? I got the feeling before that you were a spy. You even reached our home huh"

He spoke and his breath fanned my face again.

Not this fucking sensetive nose of mine again.

I thought as I tried hard not to sneeze and before I could, he slammed his palm onto my nose.

"Not again."

I heard him say with gritted teeth.

His eyes shooting draggers at me.
I tapped his hand and showed him a thumbs up signalling I lost the urge to sneeze and he removed his hand.

I took a deep breath to fill my lungs with oxygen again.

"How did you enter? And who sent you here? Tell me or else..."  He spoke dangerously and threatened to choke me, his fingers were wrapped around my neck.

I shook my head in denial and he tightned his grip, I gasped in shock.

"Not...spy."  I tried to speak and pushed his hand away but he was too strong.

So I tried to think what to do and stopped moving, pretending to be unconscious, I rolled my eyes and closed them, falling on to the ground.

But I opened my eyes wide in an instant when I felt him taking off my jacket.

He jumped back with surprise because he kind of saw my exposed cleavage and because I literally screamed like a Parasaurolophus.

"What are you doing!? Pervert!!"

"You dare call me that again." He spoke with gritted teeths, crouching down next to me while I covered myself.

"I just don't know anything. Let me go now!!"

I yelled at him and he rolled his eyes, "That Jacket is of Jin Hyung. Why are you wearing that?"

He asked and I stopped zipping the jacket up, I looked at him with a blank face, "Jin?"