Chapter 14: Back in LA (Azaria's POV)

After a 2 day drive I was finally here. Not in LA but in Texas. I parked my car in the driveway and walked up to the door. I knocked and waited a few seconds before my mom opened the door.
"Azaria!" She exclaimed before pulling me into a hug. When we pulled away she asked, "what are you doing here?"
"I'm moving back to LA and I'm driving so I thought I would come say hi," I explained and smiled at her.
     When we went inside I explained everything to her. Colby, Nate, everything.
     I ended up staying for 2 days then decided to keep on my way to LA.
     "Drive safe! Call me," my mom told me as I got into my car.
     "I will mom. Love you," I told her. I had another day of driving until I got to mine and Olivia's old apartment. Luckily, I still had my old room.
     I arrived in LA on Wednesday at 11pm. I knocked on the apartment door and Olivia quickly answered.
     "Finally your here," she pulled me into a hug and I giggled. We then sat in the living room and talked for a while.
     "I miss Colby already. I haven't even talked to him since Playlist. Do you think he's still awake?" I asked her. To be honest I've been kind of ignoring his calls and texts to I wouldn't ruin the surprise of me being back.
     "Colby barely has been sleeping anymore so probably," she told me.
     "I'll be back! I yelled as I grabbed my keys and left out the door.
     As I stood in front of the familiar door I felt really nervous. I had to force myself to ring the door bell. I waited for a few moments until the door opened revealing a tired looking Colby.
     "Y-you're here?" He stuttered after he looked at me for a second. He looked shocked.
     "Surprise?" I smiled at him. He pulled me into a hug and spun me around.
     Once he put my down he asked, "why haven't you been answering my calls or texts?"
     "I didn't want to ruin the surprise..." I shrugged and looked down at my feet.
     "You're so cute," he whispered making me blush. I ended up staying the night at his apartment.
     I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Olivia.
Azaria: "hello?"
Olivia: "your stuff just got delivered. Are you gonna come here or..."
Azaria: "yeah I'll be there in... 30 minutes. Just like have them bring my stuff up to the apartment."
Olivia: "alright see you then"
     I hung up the phone and looked around Colby's room. He wasn't in here and the shower wasn't running.
     I walked into the kitchen and found him making breakfast. "Hey," he smiled at me as he looked up from the stove."
     "Wow you can cook?" I teased him. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "So I have to go unpack my stuff. It just got delivered," I told him.
     "Want me to come with and help?" He asked.
     "If you want to but we need to leave soon," I said. Luckily he was already ready. We ate the breakfast he made before leaving.
     "New car?" He asked as we got in.
      "Yeah my dad gave me it," I responded as I handed him the AUX cord.
     We drove off toward my apartment building. During the drive I held his hand. It was so good to be here with him. Back in LA.