Chapter 12: Blur (Colby's POV)

"Two free drinks baby!" Brennen yelled as he held up his coupon. We all had got one. Except Tara because she was under 21.
     We had met fans all day and I wasn't able to do any couple things with Azaria. I could barely even talk to her today. We were brought into a little room with all our friends and I pulled Azaria into a hug.
     "What was that for?" She asked and giggled after we pulled away.
     "I haven't been able to do anything with you because of the fans," I pouted. She smiled and shook her head.
     "Let's head back to the hotel to get ready for the party," Olivia spoke up.
     "Oh yeah we only have two hours," Tara told everyone. We all agreed and headed back to the hotel.
     Back in the hotel room, Azaria grabbed everything she needed for the party.
     "Do you have to go?" I asked.
     She rolled her eyes and responded, "yes, I'll see you before the party." She kissed my cheek and left.
     After all the guys were ready they all came over to mine and Sam's hotel room to pregame.
"Drink up Colby!" Brennen yelled as he handed me a shot. I took it and downed it. We continued to drink a little until the girls showed up.
"Hey guys!" Azaria exclaimed as Olivia, Tara, and her walked in. I couldn't help but let my jaw drop a little. She walked in all the way and grabbed a shot before drinking it. I could tell Olivia and her drank a little already.
"Damn Azaria if Colby doesn't claim you I might have to," Brennen commented. I gave him a dirty look and Azaria just ignored him. I bit my lip as she took another shot. I had to remind myself we were talking things slow.
"Let's get going," I told everyone.
The rest of the night was a blur. I woke up next to Azaria. Luckily we were both still in our clothes from the night before. Sam was asleep on the floor. Intresting. I sat up and winced when I felt my headache. Today was the last day of Playlistand we had our meet and greet at 2pm. Azaria groaned and sat up.
"What time is it?" She asked.
I checked my phone before answering, "12:27."
"Wonderful," she responded sarcastically and fell back onto the bed.