Chapter 9: I Can't Lose You Again (Colby's POV)

"What happened?" Sam asked as I walked into the hotel room. I knew I looked horrible. I felt horrible too.
"She never loved me. I told her I still loved her and she told me what we had wasn't love. Just a stupid contract," I sat on the bed defeated. I had walked back to the hotel and let Azaria take the Uber back. I was heart broken.
"You walked back here? You let her leave again dude," Sam pointed out after I told him everything.
"I let her leave again!" I realized and jumped up. I ran to the hotel room door.
"Where are you going?" Sam yelled.
"I can't lose her again." I ran to her hotel room and banged on the door. Luckily she answered. Without thinking I kissed her. When we both pulled away she hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry I said that Colby," she apologized. She was always apologizing.
"No you were right. It was just a contract," I reassured her.
"Let's not rush things this time but I want to try again. For real this time," she told me. I let out a sigh of relief. She was perfect.
"Come stay with me?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed a few things. We held hands and went back to the hotel. Sam smiled at us when we walked inside.
"I'm gonna change," I told Azaria.
"Okay, I'll be here," she responded. I grabbed some clothes to sleep in before quickly getting changed in the bathroom. When I walked out Azaria was already in my bed under the covers. She was talking to Sam while going on her phone.
"Hey, wanna watch Netflix?" I asked Azaria. Sam was going to sleep so I grabbed earbuds and my laptop. We turned all the lights off before cuddling up in bed and opening my laptop. We laid there sharing earbuds until Azaria fell asleep. I took the earbuds out of her ear and out my laptop away. I pulled her into me and I fell asleep aswell.
I woke up in my bed aloneZ Sam was still asleep and I looked around for Azaria. As if on queue she walked in through the door. She had the door key in between her teeth and was carrying five coffees and a box of donuts. She was also fully dressed.
"Hey, where'd you go?" I asked.
"I woke up early and went back to my room, then got breakfast," she answered. I nodded and sat up. She sat everything down and brought me a coffee. She kissed my cheek and I pulled her onto the bed with me. She giggled quietly trying not to wake Sam. I leaned down and kissed her deeply.
Jake burst into the room, "good morning bitches." I rolled my eyes and Azaria giggled. Way to ruin the moment Jake. We all talked while we ate the donuts and drank the coffees. Azaria leaned against me the whole time.
"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.
"Probably just walked around Vidcon," Sam spoke up. I looked to Azaria to see what she wanted to do.
"My meet and greet is today. It's just for an hour or two so I can meet up with you guys after if you want," she told us.
"Yeah we can meet up after," Jake agreed. I wanted to go with but I know I can't spend every minute with her.
We left the hotel room and got on the elevator. "Are you going to Playlist next week?" I asked Azaria.
"Yeah of course I am. Are you?" She responded.
"Yep. Maybe we can share our room?"
"I'd like that," she agreed as we got off the elevator. I was going to Playlist with Sam, Brennen, Jake Taylor, Tara, and Jake Webber. Now I would be able to look forward to seeing Azaria.
We arrived at Vidcon and checked in. I wanted to walk Azaria to her meet and greet but once again fans came up to us. Not just a few but a swarm of them this time. I looked to Azaria and mouthed, 'sorry.' She nodded and walked away.
After we went around Vidcon for a while we decided to go get food. While we were eating I got a text from Azaria

Azaria: hey my meet and greet is over

Colby: omw

"I'm gonna go get Azaria. Can I have the room for a while Sam?" I asked him. The guys gave me wide eyes. "Not like that! I just want to spend some time alone with her. It's been six months"
Sam nodded, "I'll call or text you when we're on the way back." I thanks him and quickly left. I went back stage of Azaria's meet and greet and saw her and Nate. They were... kissing?
"Uh... hey?" I spoke up. Azaria looked at me with sad eyes.
"I'm gonna go..." Nate walked past me and left.
"So you guys..." I was kinda hurt.
"He kissed me and-"
"You kissed him back?"
"I meant it when I said that I want to try again," she reassured me. I sighed and pulled her into a hug. No ones perfect.
"Let's go watch some Netflix and order room service"
We did just that. For hours. By the time it got dark the guys had come back.
"Let's go to a club tonight," Jake suggested.
"Ooo I'm down!" Azaria exclaimed. We all agreed and Azaria went to her room to get ready. The guys and I all got ready too. I was wearing my black and white checkered flannel and black jeans. I had on all my chains and rings of course.
There's was a knock on the door and I went to answer it. It was Azaria and she looked good. As always.

     "Hey gorgeous," I said to her as I moved to let her in

"Hey," she smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back as my hands sat on her hips. She pulled away and smiled again. I followed her all the way into the hotel room. "Hey boys!" she greeted them. They all said hi back.
"Ready to go?" Corey asked. We all agreed and left.
At the club Azaria and I kinda just stayed together the whole time. I had a really good time. We went over and sat down at a booth with the guys. We all had drinks now.
"So I have to head back to LA tomorrow morning..." I didn't want to talk about it but I knew I had to.
"Yeah, I know but we'll see each other next week," she responded.
"What happened after next week though?"
She was quiet for a moment before responding, "we will text and FaceTime. I can come visit LA too. Maybe even move back soon. I just can't let what we have go Colby. Not again."
"Maybe we should go back to the hotel. We have an early flight," Jake spoke up. I knew they were all watching and listening to us.
"Yeah let's go," I agreed. I would love to have Azaria come back to LA but I knew it wasn't right. She can't moved back just because of me.
"You okay" Azaria asked me as we got in the elevator.
I nodded, "just thinking." She nodded as well and hugged me. This was our goodbye.
"I'll miss you," Azaria spoke.
"I'll miss you too." As the elevator door opened, we let go and I gave her a sad look before I stepped off with the guys. I watched the elevator doors close. I had to keep telling myself I'll see her next week.