Chapter 8: That Wasn't Love (Azaria's POV)

"Olivia, I have a date in two hours and I need your help!" I yelled as I walked into our room. Olivia looked up from where she was laying on the floor.
     "Colby asked you out again?" She asked. I nodded and she jumped up. "We only have two hours? Go shower and I'll pick out your outfit!" I nodded and got in the shower. I loved Olivia. She was always there for me and always helped me. I loved having her as a best friend. I showered and all that. When I got out Olivia had everything set up. She had a bunch of hair stuff, makeup stuff, and an outfit.
     "Let's do hair first," I spoke as I sat down in a chair. She agreed and got to work. When she finished my hair and makeup, she helped me get dressed.

    Just as I slipped on my heels, there was a knock on the door

    Just as I slipped on my heels, there was a knock on the door. I looked at Olivia in a panicked way.
     "I'll get the door go in the bathroom," Olivia pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door. I fixed everything and made sure it looked perfect. I could hear Colby and Olivia talking. I walked out of the bathroom and Colby's eyes shot over to me.
     "H-hey," he stuttered as he walked over to me. He was wearing a black button up and black ripped jeans. He had on all his chains and rings. He looked good.
     "You look good," I told him as he put his hands on my hips.
     "We should get going," I noticed Olivia awkwardly standing behind us. We said bye to her and left. We walked hand in hand to the elevator. I leaned my head against his arm as we got to the lobby. We continued to hold hands but were cautious of fans. We got in our Uber and headed to the restaurant. We were quiet the whole way but I think we were both nervous.
     We arrived and Colby helped me out of the car. "Colby this place looks expensive..." I pointed out.
     "Nah it's fine. I'm paying," he smiled at me and we walked inside. Colby confidently walked past the line of people and to the host, "hi, reservation for Brock?"
     The hostess nodded, "right this way." We were brought to a table by the window where we could see the city lights.
     "Colby... this is too much..." I stuttered out.
He shook his head, "you deserve it." Once again I felt the regret of leaving. How far would we be in our relationship if I didn't leave? I left for a reason though. It was probably for the best. After all, he did cheat on me. The waitress walked over to get our drink orders and it pulled me out of my thoughts. Colby got us an expensive wine. He was too good to me.
When we finished our meal Colby paid and we left the restaurant. We sat outside for a little while Colby ordered a Uber.
"10 minutes away," Colby angrily said.
"That's fine," I reassured him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.
"Can we talk about us?" He asked. I slightly pulled away to look at him. He had a serious look.
"Yeah, what's up?"
"Well, what happens after this weekend?"
"I like you Colby. I never stopped. I just don't want to rush anything this time"
"I love you," he gave me a sincere look.
"What we had wasn't love Cole"
"Then what was it?" He asked raising his voice.
"It was a contract"