Chapter 3: Nice to Meet You, Again. (Azaria's POV)

6 months. That's how long it's been since I've seen him in person or talked to him. I should have known Colby would be here. My heart hurt looking at him, remembering how I just left like I did. He probably hates me. Nate walked up behind me and put his hand on my lower back which pulled my gaze away from Colby's.
     "Hey, whatcha looking at?" He asked and tried to see. Guess he didn't see Colby's probably a good thing.
     "Oh nothing, just got spaced out," okay so I lied, but Nate hated Colby still. He nodded but looked suspicious. Olivia walked up to us before he could say or ask anything else. We started talking about our plans for while we were here. Vidcon was a total 3 days. Friday to Sunday. I was staying until Tuesday because I wanted to see more of London and well the flight was cheaper.
     "Are we going to the creator party tonight?" Olivia asked.
     "Creator party?" I questioned her.
     She nodded, "Yeah it's at a club about a block away from here at... 9pm."
     "I'm down," Nate shrugged and I agreed to go. We decided to go around Vidcon a bit more and then get lunch. While I followed them towards the exit, I saw Colby again. He was looking back at me. I sight and stopped, debating whether or not to go over to him.
     "You coming?" Olivia asked me when she noticed I had stopped.
     "Yeah I'll be out in a sec. I see someone I know and want to say hi," I explained. Okay so technically I didn't lie. I just left a few things out. She didn't see to notice and she nodded before turning away. I did as well and walked over to where Colby was standing. I forgot how tall he was. He didn't see me walk up and he continued to talk to someone. Sam noticed me first and his eyes went wide.
     "Azaria! It's been so long!" He exclaimed and I nodded. He pulled me into a tight hug and I giggled. When we pulled away I looked to Colby.
     "Hey Colby," I felt awkward standing here infront of him and that look he was giving me. It wasn't a bad look he just looked surprised.
     "I'll let you two talk," Sam mumbled and walked away. Colby turned to watch him leave before looking back at me.
     He took a deep breath before talking, "hey, how's New York?" He asked. That hurt. The first thing he says to me in months is 'how's New York?' You know, the place I ran to? The place I went when I left him.