Chapter 13: On My Way (Azaria's POV)

"I'm gonna miss you so much Azaria," Colby said while he hugged me. We were all in the lobby of the hotel. I was leaving for the airport.
"I'll miss you too but I'll come visit soon. I promise," I told him. However I don't know how well I'll be able to keep that promise. He nodded and kissed me. He was the last one I was saying bye to. I don't k ow how but we got our entire group in the lobby at 7am.
My Uber pulled up and Colby put my bag in the trunk for me. "Bye guys," I waved at all of them before getting in the car.
I couldn't help but let a few tears fall as the Uber drove away.
When I walked into my New York apartment, I took a deep breath.
It was so lonely here. I missed living with Olivia. I missed living in Los Angeles. I had to move back.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. Olivia was probably at the airport or on the plane already.
I sat on the floor of my living room and sighed. I could move back as abruptly as I did last time. I'll call my dad... After a few rings he answered.

Dad: "Azaria! How are you? How was Florida?"
Azaria: "it was good and I'm good. I want to move back to Los Angeles though."
Dad: "You do? When?"
Azaria: "like as soon as possible. Maybe leave tomorrow. I was thinking of driving there. Maybe visit mom for a little bit on the way."
Dad: "do you want to take the BMW? We can have your stuff shipped."

My dad and I talk about the whole thing. When I hung up I started packing everything. Good thing I saved these boxes from when I moved here.
I fell asleep for a few hours before I finished. I picked my phone up and called Olivia.

Olivia: "hey! What's up?"
Azaria: "I'm moving back"
Olivia: "I know? In two month right?"
Azaria: "I'm leaving tonight. All my stuff is on the way..."

Olivia squeeled and I had to take the phone away from my ear. I told her everything and to not tell anyone.
I put a few bags in my car before getting in. This was it. I was moving back. Before I left New York for good I drove to Nate's place to say goodbye.
"You're moving back to LA for him!"
Nate yelled.
"Nate I love him..."
"You said that about me once too. Don't come to me when he breaks your heart again. Matter of fact lose my number!" He yelled before slamming the door.

 Matter of fact lose my number!" He yelled before slamming the door