Chapter 5: You're Not What I Remember (Azaria's POV)

"Do you think he still loves you?" Olivia asked me while we were getting ready.
     "I don't know Liv. Maybe," I responded while I finished putting on my fake eyelashes. I was wearing a short green plaid dress with black vans. Olivia was wearing a red dress with a slit of the side and black heels. While I was waiting for Nate to get here and Olivia to finish getting ready I posted a Instagram picture of me in my towel. It was kinda funny to me. After I posted it there was a knock on the hotel room door. I opened the door and saw Nate.
     "Surprise!" Mason yelled as he appeared in front of me.
     "Mason!" I yelled and hugged him.
     "Sorry I arrived kinda late today," he smiled at me. Mason was still one of my best friends. Last time I saw him was a month ago when he came and visited New York.
     "Ready to go?" Nate asked, looking at me. Olivia hugged Mason and nodded. The club wasn't far away from our hotel so we walked. I know Olivia probably regretted wearing those heels.  I guess Vidcon had rented the club out for tonight. We checked in at the door and we got wristbands. When we walked inside the music was blaring. Nate and Olivia told me their drink orders and went to find a table.
     "Come on," Mason gently grabbed my hand and led me to the bar. I ordered Nate and Olivia's drinks and then scanned the menu for what I wanted. I decided on a pink vodka lemonade cocktail. It sounded good so I ordered it. We got a few starburst shots as well. Mason just got a white claw which made me laugh.
"That's pretty basic Mason," I giggled and poked his arm.
He rolled his eyes, "well at least I didn't get some fruity cocktail." We both started laughing. I paid for all the drink and Mason carries most of them to the table our friends found.
"You look good by the way," Mason complimented as we walked. Nate and Olivia were sitting there talking. Mason sat next to Olivia and I sat next to Nate. We finished our drinks and shots. I could already feel the buzz from the alcohol.
"Let's go dance guys!" I yelled pulling Nate up. They agreed and we joined everyone on the dance floor. We kinda just messed around instead of actually dancing. We were acting like idiots but then again so was everyone else. Guess that's what happens when you put a bunch of creators in a club together. I was out of breath so I made my way back to the table. I was alone and just sat there on my phone. After a while someone had sat across from me.
"Hey Azaria," I could recognize that voice anywhere. I looked up and my eyes met the beautiful blue ones I fell in love with. I smiled and put my phone down.
"Hey Colby! What's up?" I spoke giddily.
"I got dragged to this party," he joked and I giggled. I wasn't surprised because I knew the guys but Colby's usually loves going out and partying. Well at least the Colby I remember.

 Well at least the Colby I remember