Chapter 7: Now (Colby's POV)

I woke up and saw Azaria laughing with the guys. She looked good in my clothes. I sat up and they all looked at me.
     "Morning Colbyyy," Azaria said dragging out the y in Colby.
     "Hey," I mumbled. I was so tired, but I slept good last night. The guys all told me good morning.
     "So get ready and we're all gonna go get breakfast," Sam announced. I agreed and went to shower. When I got out I did my hair and got dressed. I left the bathroom and Azaria was already dressed, sitting on my bed.
     "Hey did you see your friends?" I asked as I sat next to her.
     "Yeah I saw them all," she answered.
     "Nate?"
     She nodded, "I ended things with him. They're gonna meet us in the lobby and join us for breakfast." I didn't like that Nate would be there but I didn't want to tell her that. She loved her friends and I knew if it came down to it she would pick them over anyone.
     "You guys ready to go?" Sam asked.
     "Yeah I'm starving!" Jake yelled as he walked into our room. Corey walked in after and we all left. As we walked down the hall I grabbed Azaria's hand. She looked up and smiled at me. I missed this. I missed us. We took the elevator to the lobby where we saw Olivia, Nate, and Mason. Olivia walked over when she noticed us and hugged Azaria
     "So where are we going?" Mason asked after we all exchanged greeting.
     "There's a little café down the way," Sam answered. We started walking and eventually arrived. We had to put two tables together to fit all eight of us. Azaria sat in between Jake and Olivia so I wasn't next to her. I was actually at the opposite end of the table from her. When I caught her eye I winked at her. She gave me a smile before looking away again.
     "We better hurry up, we have our meet and greet in 30 minutes," Sam spoke up. He was always keeping us in check.
     "Oh yeah," I looked at my phone and checked the time. We got the bill and all split it. However I paid for Azaria after she told me no a bunch of times.
     We made it outside when Sam asked Azaria and her friends, "Do you guys wanna come hang with us back stage at our meet and greet?"
     "Ooo yeah!" Azaria exclaimed but then turned to her friends. They all agreed but Nate seemed hesitant. I smiled at Azaria and then walked next to her on the way to Vidcon. We checked in for the day and got handed our wrist bands to put on.
     "Will you help me?" Azaria asked as she struggled to put on hers.
     I smiled at her and nodded, "yeah let me see." She smiled back at me as I helped her put it on. When I finished I noticed her looking at me. I would kiss her if there weren't so many people around.
     Sure enough as soon as we walked in I heard someone scream my name. I turned to where it can from and saw two teenage girls come running over.
     "Hey!" I exclaimed and took my hand off Azaria. Hopefully it wasn't too noticeable.
     "OMG Azaria too! Can we get a picture?" One of the girls asked. I looked to Azaria and nodded.
     "Yeah of course!" Azaria exclaimed. We took a couple of pictures and the rest of our friends joined us.
     "Are you guys getting back together?" I heard the quieter girl ask Azaria.
     "Maybe. We just friends right now, but don't tell anyone," Azaria answered while smiling and put her finger up to her lips. I smiled over at her and continued to talk to the group. The two girls said goodbye and we hurried to our meet and greet. We got ushered backstage as people screamed when they saw us.
     "Well that was a lot," Azaria dramatically took a deep breath. I smiled at her and everyone agreed.
     "They are probably excited that we're together," I whispered as I put one hand on her hip. She inhaled a shaky breath. It was fun making her nervous.
     "5 minutes," a guys said to us. Meet and greet time. Sam, Jake, Corey, and I all quickly prepared to go out.
     "Show time," Sam smiled and looked to us. I turned to Azaria and out both hands on her hips.
     "See you after?" I asked her. I prayed she would say yes.
     She nodded and smiled. "I'll be in that chair where you're done." I looked over at the chair she pointed to before kissing her cheek and heading out into the stage.
     The meet and greet went in for a little over four hours. I loved every second of it though. The fans are amazing. We went back stage when it was over and I was surprised to see Azaria still here. Her friends had left.
     "Your still here!" I exclaimed in surprise. She looked up from her phone and nodded.
     "I told you I would be in this chair," she smiled. I swear her smiled was contagious. Maybe just to me because I loved seeing it. Seeing her smiled made me smiled. Every. Damn. Time.
     "You're amazing... get up will you go- Uh out with me... tonight? It's okay if you don't want to but I saw this place down the street and I thou-"
     Azaria cut me off, "Colby! Your rambling. Of course I'll go out with you." I looked at her surprised and she winked at me. It was obviously not our first date. Just our first date since... everything.  I smiled and pulled a chair up next to her.
     "So at 6?" I asked her. We would have three hours. She nodded before looking back at her phone. I talked to the guys and Azaria would occasionally bud in.
     "We should head back to the hotel," Sam pointed out while looking at his wrist like he was wearing a watch. We all agreed and started to go back to our hotel. We said hi and at some fans as we passed them.
     "I'm gonna go back to my own room," Azaria told me.
     "I'll pick you up at 6?" I asked and she nodded. We all got on the elevator. The guys and I got to our floor first and I kissed Azaria on the cheek before getting off.

 The guys and I got to our floor first and I kissed Azaria on the cheek before getting off