Chapter 10: It's Not Like That (Colby's POV)

"Hey!" Azaria's voice rang out through my phone. I smiled at her through the screen. I leave for Playlist soon and couldn't sleep. Soon as in four hours.
     "Hey! So our hotel room is all booked. We're gonna be sharing with Samuel and we got all our friends on the same floor," I told her. She was packing her suitcase and looked over to smile at me.
     "This is gonna be a great weekend," she said and continued to smile. I agreed with her. We talked for almost two hours on FaceTime before I had to get ready for my flight. I showered and put on my hoodie and sweatpants before I finished packing. I grabbed my bags and rushed over to Sam's place.
     "Hey boys! Oh and Tara," I yelled as I walked in. They all looked at me and we exchanged greetings.
     "Let's get to the airport before we miss our flight," Brennen spoke up over everyone. We left the apartment building and piled into two Ubers. During the whole drive and the whole plane ride all I could think about was Azaria. I know it was only four days since I last saw her, but I missed her. I'm dreading the end of this trip.
     By the time we got off the plane and got our bags it was a little after 6pm. I texted Azaria I had landed and she said she was in a Uber on the way to the hotel.
     When we got out of the Uber I looked up at the hotel. It was huge. We walked inside to check in and I saw Azaria sitting in the lobby. She looked up when we walked in and her face lit up.
"Hey guys!" she exclaimed as she pulled her suitcase over. Tara and her squealed and hugged each other. When they pulled away I hugged Azaria. I kissed the top of her head before we pulled away. She hugged and said hi to everyone else before we went up to the front desk.
After we checked in we all piled into the elevator. Azaria, Sam and I were sharing a room, Jake and Tara were, then Brennen and his brother were sharing. Olivia had her own room.
Azaria giddily walked into our room first followed by Sam and I. "Just like Vidcon, except it's actually Azaria's room too," Sam joked. She did pretty much stay with us the whole time at Vidcon. I smiled and Azaria laughed.
"I missed you," Azaria said before kissing me,
I smiled at her when we pulled away, "I missed you too."
"You guys act like you haven't seen each other in weeks! It's been four days," Sam commented.
"You and Kat do the same thing," I told him.
"Yeah but Kat and I are dating. You guys are doing some weird 'taking this slow thing'," he responded with finger quotes around taking it slow. I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up Sam!" Azaria groaned as she sat on our bed. "So what's the plan for tonight?"
"The hotel had a pool and a hot tub. Maybe we can get the group down there tonight," I suggested.
That's exactly what we did. Azaria looked so good in her swim suit. I had to be careful about... never mind. I think you know. As we walked down to the hotel pool she was wearing my hoodie as a cover up.
Luckily no one was in the hot tub. I pulled Azaria to sit on my lap as we sat in the hot tub. Our whole group talked about random things for hours.
As we walked back to the rooms Brennen decided to make a joke, "hey Sam, if Azaria and Colby need privacy, you cannot come sleep on our couch." I rolled my eyes and looked at Azaria. Her face was bright red.
"It's not like that Brennen," I responded, annoyed.
"Didn't look like that in the hot tub. You guys were getting close..." he said laughing.
"Brennen just shut up," Azaria mumbled. Luckily we had reached our room and I pulled her inside.

 Luckily we had reached our room and I pulled her inside