Chapter 11: Taking Things Slow (Azaria's POV)

I woke up to one of the guys phone alarms going off. I slowly sat up and saw that it was Sam'a phone.
"That's so annoying," I grumbled.
     "Good morning to you too," he said as he turned the alarm off.
     I fell back onto the bed and looked at the sleeping Colby. "I should probably wake him up huh?" I asked Sam.
     "Let him get a little more sleep. He's barely slept since Vidcon," Sam told me as he went into the bathroom. Has Colby not been sleeping because of me?
     "Colby? Wake up," I decided to ignore Sam and wake up Colby.
     "What?" He mumbled.
     "Wake up," I softly spoke.
     He rolled over to look at me, "hey."
     "Morning," I said before kissing him.
     "What time is it?" He asked.
     "9am," I responded.
     "Where's Samuel?"
     "Shower. Let's order room service," I grabbed the phone and we ordered probably too much food. Eh Jake will eat what we don't.
     After Colby and I ate, Sam came out of the bathroom. "Ooo my turn!" I yelled and jumped up. Colby laughed at me and I grabbed what I needed from my bag. Meaning I just brought my whole bag inside with me. After I showered I FaceTimed Olivia.
     "Hey girl!" She exclaimed.
     "Hey!"
     "So what's up? How are you and Colby?"
     "We're good. I'm already dreading the end of this trip though"
     "Are you gonna tell him about moving back to LA?"
     "Not yet. I'm not moving back for a month or two."
     "True. So I'll see you at the party tonight?" She asked.
     "Yep! I might come over to your hotel room to get ready. If that's okay?"
     "Yeah of course it is!"
     "Alright I'll see if Tara wants to as well," I told her as there was a knock on the bathroom door.
     "Azaria? I need to shower," I heard Colby say.
     "Oop got to go! Love you Liv!" I said and hung up. "Come in Cole!" I yelled.
     "Who were you talking to?" He asked as he walked in. He kissed my cheek.
     "Olivia. Can I stay in here and finish getting ready while you shower?" I asked.
     He nodded, "or you can join me."
     I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "We're taking things slow, remember?"